By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread

Yeah, I can't seem to embed IGN vids either.  Go there for the best 480p quality Brawl vids so far though.  I wish Gametrailers would do some videos like that...IGN's are practically the size of GT's "HD" videos...seeing some HD sized Brawl vids on GT would show people how good the game really looks.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I might just have to re buy Melee tomorrow, I can't stand waiting for Brawl and I need to play some smash bros now while I wait.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

i cant melee until tomorrow. that is killing me i havn't play a game all day.

people need to post at this hour!!

i'll be playing melee more than usual from today till march 9th

Around the Network

Grr trying to embed IGN video >.>  

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

^me too. i want brawl so bad that i draw every character during school. and i only play melee. TOO LATE my hand hurts so bad!!

I was so desperate to play some smash bros I even got out the N64 for a while, I really need to get a new copy of Melee, mine was scratched so I sold it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

SADX is keeping me busy. The wait has been alot easier on me recently.

supermario128 said:
I was so desperate to play some smash bros I even got out the N64 for a while, I really need to get a new copy of Melee, mine was scratched so I sold it.

you sold a scratched Disc?