Xbox One: $499 - Bluray -... 29 6.52%

Wii U : $350 - No Bluray ... 40 8.99%

PS4 + Wii U 103 23.15%

Xbox One + Wii U 7 1.57%

PS4 + Xbox One + Wii U 17 3.82%

No consoles (or PC only) 9 2.02%

Show results 16 3.60%

Total:445

PS4 is a definite, and probably the Wii U as well. I can't miss out on the next Zelda and X.

Microsoft has good games no doubt, but the game licensing shit is a deal breaker that no game can overcome for me.

Around the Network

I travel the path of PS4U. Aiming to get a Wii U this year in time for Watch_Dogs, Batman, and whatever Nintendo has for the holidays. Then next year I'll get a PS4 because Infamous: Second Son looks incredible, and Thief is already my GOTY 2014 candidate.

Xbox One doesn't seem like a good option until at least a couple years from now. Price is too high to pay when I'm only interested in 2-3 exclusive games.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Why is there no X1 + PS4 option?

Wii U.
1.) I'm 14 and I have to support my 3DS, too.
2.) Because Nintendo.
3.) Hoping for Kingdom Hearts III to come over to NintendoLand...

PS4 looked better than I thought, though. Not getting XBO, ever.

Wagram said:
PS4 is a definite, and probably the Wii U as well. I can't miss out on the next Zelda and X.

Microsoft has good games no doubt, but the game licensing shit is a deal breaker that no game can overcome for me.

I agree.

Around the Network

only a PS4 is a done deal... i might get a xbox one in the future, like really late in the gen to play some exclusives but it is still up in the air... way up there...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

I mostly looking at Wii U. I still dont like that PS4 doesnt have backward compatablity or i now have to pay for online. If i do get one, it will be way down the line. Xbone, nope.

PS4 no doubt. Despite the PS+ requirement for online gaming, that is not nearly enough to put me off from getting that beast of a console.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

WiiU and ps4 for me, going to get ps4 launch day for sure!

PS4 probably exclusively, which kills my idort status, but it can't be helped.

Wii was the first to ruin almost everything Nintendo for me and the WiiU is just more of the same. Outdated ideas using janky control schemes.

X360 was a good idea that just never followed through thus Halo and Tales of Vesperia ended up being the only games worth buying to me. They never broke very far into the RPG genre and thus relegated themselves to second string. Now with the recent conference details, for the first time since the original XBOX was released I won't be subscribed to XLIVE and I won't be buying the XONE.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.