By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation 4 is $399

You'd all be complaining if Sony went first and said "$400". But after MS you think it's cheap.

Around the Network

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-4/dp/B00BGA9WK2/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1_0W88

:)

This is what I would say is the perfect (well perfect would be like $200 but I'm talking about realistically perfect for what you get) price point for a new console.

Well done Sony.

that is unbelievable. consider how much ps3 launched at 7 years ago, with inflation and all that.....

deathgod33 said:
that is unbelievable. consider how much ps3 launched at 7 years ago, with inflation and all that.....

After paying $50/yr for PS+ yearly, it will be as expensive as ps3 was at launch. Sony just adopted 360 strategy. It's a better strategy for initial market penetration anyway

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

Sony has impressed me with their conference. At this price level, I don't think Sony will have such a hard time selling the console.

Sony has gotten their Shit together. £349 vs £429. Now that's a better deal.

Smartest nam evila

Current Platforms: HighendPC[rip]/PS4/PS3[rip]/Vita[rip]

Sony learned ;_;

what will be the hard drive size?and is this just the bare bones price?this is all so vague hmmm?nice price though

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Sony kilt it with that price.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson