By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Sony Conference- Enough to beat the Microsoft one? NO DRM, SONY WINS!

Rate it

10 279 46.66%

9 135 22.58%

8 69 11.54%

7 40 6.69%

6 25 4.18%

5 28 4.68%

Anything below this and y... 5 0.84%

Other 15 2.51%

Total:596

Around the Network

No DRM! Sony wins hands down.

KH III

nuff said

Click HERE and be happy 

sunK1D said:
Unless they can pull some tricks last minute... They tanked hardcore. MS actually delivered and they knew exactly what they wanted to talk about. Sony is all over the place.. No clear message there.

They're not "all over the place". The PS3 and Vita are still being supported, so they had to address that. Microsoft is basically trying to kill the indie games market, so Sony is saying "hey, we welcome you here". And they're announcing new IPs as well as games people have been pandering for. Sure, that Music/Video Unlimited, Flixster, blah blah blah stuff was kinda wack, but that was all of like 10 minutes. 

Sony has 3 platforms to support later this year, and they're just covering all their bases

Yeah no DRM and online requirements automatically bump up its score.

Hmm but online multiplayer no longer free??

Around the Network

I would say Sony is currently bitch slapping Microsoft silly...I am now FULLY on board with SONY...

Try to do at least ONE good deed everyday....

No DRM.

Sony wins.

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron

The cheer from the audience during the NO DRM announcement was something else.

Purple said:
Yeah no DRM and online requirements automatically bump up its score.

Hmm but online multiplayer no longer free??

Na you'll need it for streaming and cross chat. 

Also....It seems to me that Sony definitely has the edge in graphics at this point..I realize it's early but from what I have seen of both conferences Sony just "wowed" me more with graphics...

Try to do at least ONE good deed everyday....