By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rate the Sony Conference- Enough to beat the Microsoft one? NO DRM, SONY WINS!

Rate it

10 279 46.66%

9 135 22.58%

8 69 11.54%

7 40 6.69%

6 25 4.18%

5 28 4.68%

Anything below this and y... 5 0.84%

Other 15 2.51%

Total:596
JazzB1987 said:
Multiplayer requires you to pay so WIN for PC and WiiU.

Yeah it should be free, but compared to Microsoft as the thread title asks, Sony more pro consumer. Also the PS+ gives you free games not just online play I've had it a couple times and got like 20 good games from it for free. Worth the money in my opinion. But no one should force people to pay to play online. Xbox Live gold started it and now Sony is doing it too. 

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:
Multiplayer requires you to pay so WIN for PC and WiiU.

Yeah it should be free, but compared to Microsoft as the thread title asks, Sony more pro consumer. Also the PS+ gives you free games not just online play I've had it a couple times and got like 20 good games from it for free. Worth the money in my opinion. But no one should force people to pay to play online. Xbox Live gold started it and now Sony is doing it too. 

XBL Gamertag: ckmlb, PSN ID: ckmlb

100 dollars cheaper, no drm, versus re-revealed. It's not even a question. They owned it. Now I hope for a fantastic conference from Nintendo.

Well, Microsoft pretty much got fucked sideways tonight.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

sony destroyed the competition, i really have to admit.

all i want to know is ps+ required to play matches online?

Around the Network
880user088 said:
first 20 minutes were meh.. TV TV TV
Then the games part which was pretty cool.
Then the square Enix part and I was like HOLY FUCKING SHIT O__O !!
Then the Ubisoft part which was awkward !
Then the DRM Part, that's when I literally kept laughing while saying "that's it.. Sony won !"
My verdict : 9/10

then I hear : PS4 is 399 ..... TEN OUT OF TEN !!!

haha, my thoughts exactly.

Too bad online play isnt free anymore, but then again I'm not really an online gamer.

I'll say 9/10.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

No drm
KH3
FF15

Its an easy choice, the only misstep was showing off destiny instead of something good from a first party

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

The Last Guardian? :(

10!!!!!! Used games!!!! No internet connection needed! and $399!!!! with 100+ games coming out the first year.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

I'll give it an 8. Started off too slowly for me, but quickly picked up with Indie gameplay, and continued building steam to the end of the conference, with the smackdown of Microsoft's policies. Bungie gameplay was pretty nice too.