By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - How many people who Jumped out after the Reveal are now jumping back in After E3?

Are you jumping back in?

Jumping back in? Never left! 66 16.42%

I left, now I'm back 12 2.99%

Was never here to begin w... 308 76.62%

Was never here but now I... 16 3.98%

Total:402

Was here for Xbox #1, skipped 360, and see no reason to join now. Microsoft's exclusives are completely overwhelmed by Sony's exclusives.

Around the Network
Ajescent said:
DevilRising said:
If that "not even made by fucking Rare" "KI" game is any indication...........I'm good.

Wait, KIOne is not made by Rare?

It's being made by both Rare AND Double Helix, but I think Rare is taking lead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Instinct_(2013_video_game)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

I don't think anyone doubted Microsofts ability to deliver games. That isn't the issue and it never was.
The negative aspects of the system are still there and they went ignored. Hopefully the press asks the hard questions.

uh?

terrible price, terrible policies, not any big surprise as far as games go and we should be amazed?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

VGKing said:
I don't think anyone doubted Microsofts ability to deliver games. That isn't the issue and it never was.
The negative aspects of the system are still there and they went ignored. Hopefully the press asks the hard questions.

My thinking for this thread was 'was the "games games games" direction enough to make you change your mind?'

MS have cancelled their post press conference event it seems.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

The problem is XBL is still required to play online, can't purchase that if Sony provides a free alternative.

As far as games are concerned they focused on 3 games primarily, apart from Multiplats,

Ryse, looked great but played like heavy rain. Don't want that unless reviews turn outstanding.

Titanfall, don't really like multiplayer games that much.

And I can remember BF 4 which is mplat. Which I won't get either.

I will probably get Dark Souls 2 and MGS 5 and witcher 3, which will probably be available on PS 4 as well and with any luck will probably look better too. PS 4 is supposed to have better hardware.

Well, the conference did not waste my time, not one second. Games games games. A huge improvement over last year's E3. While there were interesting games indeed, none of them was the killer game for me to force me buying an Xbone. The price was also higher than I was expecting. I think I'll still go with Sony day 1, but the Xbone will join it later.

Great press conference though, kudos to Microsoft.

PS:Poor Insomniac

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

It was a pretty decent conference but it didn't convince me to buy a Xbox One, there was nothing that wow'd me to go back.

Is there anywhere you can watch this conference?

About Xbone, I liked Killer Instinct being back and that's about it. I found the system pretty expensive at $499,99 specially with all DRM and always online stuff. MS had a good conference though, with very strong showings such as Minecraft, new Halo announcement, shooters, this mass market stuff that really sells well.

Surprisingly I liked the X360 announcement best. New cute console and free games for XBL Gold which is very nice to compete with PS Plus. As long as MS and Sony keep trying to top each other's service, it's all of us who benefit and that can never be a bad thing.