By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 Reasons why The Xbox One will Dominate the Playstation 4

chapset said:
This is what happen when you post to much bullshit, your profile commit suicide

Pretty much this. Lol

Around the Network

This message is approuved and paid by The mircosoft party, don't scre* your self will do it for you.

you ll rigth about one thing Xbone will domine ps4 in US, pretty much only there like this gen. And they curusly fail to win.

lol

Wow,
Bill, come out please.

AstroMaSSi rules

Didn't have to read to know MS will dominate
But I don't think they deserve it.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

is the OP a ghost?

Oh cool, how did op do that?

This bug is just way too weird for me to let this continue.

I'm locking this. If you want to repost it, go ahead.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Are you guys hiring?

Sorry I don't think any of this will hold true, I think people forget that markets exist outside of NA.

Even with the power of Kinect, The lower entry price, the COD exclusive DLC etc, Playstation 3 has still been solidly outselling the 360 by about 40k WW for the past 2 years and it has nothing to do with Japan either( which only account for 15-25k of PS3s sales). So if things carry on exactly as they do now, (which is what you're suggesting) then the PS4 will outsell the Xbox One from day one and dominate the next generation from the beginning. Also you forget that the early adopters are the informed gamers, the ones who care about exclusives.

Edited: I'm definitely with you that the MS bashing is over the top though :)