By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - making SSBB (Sony STYLE)... Please, add your own

LOL I forgot about the Jersey Devil

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

Assuming this game would have 1st/2nd/3rd party characters from games on PS consoles; the complete roster would be like this:
 01.)Kratos                                                                                     1st party
02.)Ares                                                                                        1st party
03.)Zeus                                                                                       1st party
04.)Athena                                                                                    1st party
05.)Ratchet                                                                                    2nd party
06.)Clank                                                                                       2nd party
07.)Captain Quark                                                                          2nd party08.)Cragmites                                                                                2nd party
09.)Nathan Drake                                                                           2nd party10.)Ico                                                                                            1st party
11.)Wander (shadow of collossus)                                                   1st party12.)Any of/all the Collosus                                                               1st party13.)Sly Cooper                                                                               2nd party
14.)Jak                                                                                          2nd party
15.)Daxter                                                                                     2nd party
16.)Any Boss of Jak games (I don´t remember their names lol)      2nd party17.)Nathan Hale                                                                             2nd party18.)Chimera Soldier (any)                                                               2nd party19.)An Angel from RFOM                                                                 2nd party20.)Nariko                                                                                      2nd party
21.)Kai                                                                                           2nd party
22.)King Bohan                                                                               2nd party
22.)Cloud Strife                                                                               3rd party
23.)Dante                                                                                       3rd party
24.)Vergil                                                                                        3rd party
25.)Mundus                                                                                    3rd party
26.)Squall Lionheart                                                                        3rd party
27.)Sephiroth                                                                                  3rd party
28.)Vincent Valentine                                                                      3rd party
29.)Sora                                                                                          3rd party
30.)Mickey                                                                                       3rd party
31.)Xemnas                                                                                    3rd party32.)Dart (LOD)                                                                                1st party33.)Lloyd (LOD)                                                                               1st party34.)Melbuframa (LOD)                                                                     1st party35.)Jin Kazama                                                                                3rd party36.)Kazuya Mishima                                                                        3rd party37.)DARTH VADER (yeah!!!!!!!!!)                                                    3rd party38.)Leon Belmont                                                                            3rd party39.)Dracula                                                                                      3rd party40.)A guy from Socom Fire Team Bravo                                            1st party41.)KOBAR (Killzone Liberation)                                                        1st party42.)Templar                                                                                     1st party43.)Rico                                                                                            1st party44.)Metrac                                                                                       1st party45.)The Boss and it´s metal gear (lol) from KL EPISODE 5                1st party46.)Solid Snake                                                                                3rd party47.)Liquid Snake                                                                              3rd party48.)Big Boss                                                                                    3rd party49.)METAL GEAR (any)                                                                    3rd party50.) THE WHITE KNIGHT (white knight Chronicles)                          2nd party51.) THE Dark Night (White Knight Chronicles)                                2nd party52.) Jestar (Rogue Galaxy)                                                              2nd party53.) The Evil "twin" of Jestar lol (Rogue Galaxy)                               2nd party54.) The guy from Dark Cloud                                                          2nd party55.) The chick from Dark Cloud                                                        2nd party56.) Gabe Logan (Syphon Filter)                                                      2nd partySecret Character: 1.) A FERRARI FROM GT5 LOL                           2.) A MIRAGE (LOD)

Sony fan accept the major hit from Super Smash Bros, they make me happy

thekitchensink said:
kingofwale said:
>Remember when Sony tried to make Crash the "next Mario/Sonic"

yeah, they gave up that and made PS1 and PS2 100 million seller. While N64 and Gamecube... and Sega....

;), You can't win them all. Crash was a cool character, it was just not milked enough

Hey, Crash was the undisputed FACE of the original Playstation, ok? He was one of the two reasons I bought one, and he pretty much WAS their Mario/Sonic. He was completely great throughout the PS1's life, then they whored him out when PS2 came out.

(The other reason was the Small Soldiers game XD)

Both Crash and Spyro could've gone places if Universal hadn't gotten a hold of the IPs.  Jak and Ratchet are more than worthy successors, imo, but it just so happens that platformers aren't THE genre like they once were.

They were just a little late to the party. :(

Does Anyone thinks my list of characters on a previous post is cool??

Around the Network

Alright kids. Let's not make this about a competition against SSBB.... That is quite obviously not the intention. It's just for fun.
You've nailed all the characters I can think of.

I found who i want in my Sony brawl game. The Gran Turismo trainer, he uses different cars like Ash does with pokemon

skeezer said:
It would be better than ssbb if they ever made it . We can only hope sumeone in sony is reading this.

This made me lol. Its a great snapshot of the way a fanboy's mind works, no matter how they put the game together he just knows it would be better...not even a doubt!

I'm sure they would put a lot of care into it and it would be a great game, but it would be far from a lock to be better or even as good as Smash Bros. But I hope they do make it, I'm of the philosophy "the more the merrier" and it would have all the makings of a kickass AAA game....but as always there is that pesky execution bit that needs to happen first

To Each Man, Responsibility

sony characters have nothing on nintendos characters... I'm sorry but it's true

Heavenly_King said:
Does Anyone thinks my list of characters on a previous post is cool??

You need a couple Arc the Lad or Disgaea characters to represent the SRPGs!