By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Pikmin 3 footage from Japanese website

Tagged games:

Did they just reveal a new Pikmin type?! Have we seen this before? How come no one's surprised like me??

Around the Network
Trunkin said:
RolStoppable said:
Looks too kiddy for my liking. I don't dig the choice of colors and some of the enemies lack details hardcore.

Surely you jest!

Never trust people with Rol in their usernames.

But wheres the violence?

miz1q2w3e said:
Did they just reveal a new Pikmin type?! Have we seen this before? How come no one's surprised like me??

I'm guessing you haven't been following the game, namely the Nintendo Directs.

RolStoppable said:
Looks too kiddy for my liking. I don't dig the choice of colors and some of the enemies lack details hardcore.

There needs to be more grey and brown, surely.

OT: *Dies*

Around the Network

I love the art design andnd the cute sounds. Lovely and beautiful.

Really good models and animation in my opinion, but some of the textures look really dated. Sometimes areas look far more gorgeous than others.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Einsam_Delphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm guessing you haven't been following the game, namely the Nintendo Directs.

erfgtahsjdf yeah I was out of it for a while T_T

Kresnik said:

Incidentally, have I missed some news about this game? Are Olimar & Louie not playable characters this time around?

As far as we  know, Olimar and Louie aren't in it, we have three new characters instead named Charlie, Alph, and Brittany.

love this video, looks like the two new pikmin will fill specialized niche roles just like the previous pikmin types, I was worried that nintendo would run out of awesome new ways to incorporate new pikmin types