By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Respawns game leaked - Titanfall - Xbox One, 360 and PC - Spring 2014

DamnTastic said:
yes! we need more FPS multiplayer!!
said no one ever

Said every person who buys COD with their wallets

AKA 20+ million gamers :P

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network

Spring 2014.

So its not a holiday title, anyway.

Carl2291 said:
"Spoke too soon, there are screenshots towards the end of the article. Smartglass integration, "some level of" Kinect support, Campaign Multiplayer, Regular Multiplayer, and some one player mode that isn't revealed yet."

There are also other leaks, but not yet posted!

that's what i like to hear, action games need that. there is nothing more fun in action games as playing the campaign with some friends. 

thranx said:
bananaking21 said:
good its coming on PC. and way to go EA, you fucked your chances of this competing with either CoD or Destiny

if it gets the MS treatment of awesome advertising and push it may well out due destiny. I dont see destiny being a massive success. I think they will have a hard time with out the ad support of MS. We will see though

you do realize you are talking about activision here right? who spends hunders of millions on advertising CoD. you dont think they would do the same with bungie?

Subie_Greg said:
Guess you know where some of that 1 billion went

If this is only coming to the 360 and not The One then no, not one penny of that 1 billion went towards this (that 1 billion is for the Xbox One as far as I can tell).

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Subie_Greg said:
Guess you know where some of that 1 billion went

If this is only coming to the 360 and not The One then no, not one penny of that 1 billion went towards this (that 1 billion is for the Xbox One as far as I can tell).

its actaully the other way around. its for X1 and some other people are handeling the 360 version

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61610569&postcount=50

the link in the OP.

@sales but we got pc, if it's good well play it. Not biggie still don't need an xbox. So more money wasted by ms. Be funny as hell if it's on gaikai.

sales2099 said:
DamnTastic said:
yes! we need more FPS multiplayer!!
said no one ever

Said every person who buys COD with their wallets

AKA 20+ million gamers :P

But they play CoD.

How many ppl who play CoD buy another 60$, no wait it's EA, 65$ game to do the same. I've only seen the CoD and Fifa or other sportstitle combination here... I know it's sad. But it's the truth, ppl are close minded about on what they spent there money these days. 

"So here's the exclusivity mention: They thought working on PS4, Xbox One and PC would prove too difficult for a small team, so they decided to focus on one console instead of two. (er...). "Not to say we won't [go multiplatform] in the future, but for our first game we wanted to focus on making the best game we could."

GI points how that the Xbox One has 5GB of GDDR3 ram available to devs, whereas PS4 has 8GB DDR5 ram, and asks if that's a problem for Respawn. He says they're having trouble even using the 5GB efficiently with all the new architecture tricks. (that is to say, even if they had 8GB they wouldn't know how to use it properly at this stage of development)

GI: "What XBox One lacks in RAM, it potentially makes up for in cloud computing." Talks about how the game will have unlimited dedicated servers for the game, offloading "a few dozen AI" and physics, says the game would be impossible without the cloud and wouldn't have attempted it. Still dealing with unfinished hardware and software, so it's "still a little rough going at times."

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=578141

bananaking21 said:
thranx said:
bananaking21 said:
good its coming on PC. and way to go EA, you fucked your chances of this competing with either CoD or Destiny

if it gets the MS treatment of awesome advertising and push it may well out due destiny. I dont see destiny being a massive success. I think they will have a hard time with out the ad support of MS. We will see though

you do realize you are talking about activision here right? who spends hunders of millions on advertising CoD. you dont think they would do the same with bungie?

its not just about money, its about execution. MS is great at selling games, their exclusive sell awesome. They use xbox live to help push games that they choose to push. Even with CoD it got MS treatment too. Like I said, we will see. But I would put my wieght behind a MS backed shooter to sell better than almost any other game (excluding CoD).