By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Mario+Luigi Dream Team] "Software Global Lifetime Prediction Sales of 2013"

tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
Soleron said:

I would like to bet against 700k for global 2013 sales considering the sales of the previous titles (lifetime).

no i was going to bet that!!!! Soleron i bet it gets more than a million by years end!

I already have a bet with you on Pikmin remember?

Around the Network
Soleron said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
Soleron said:

I would like to bet against 700k for global 2013 sales considering the sales of the previous titles (lifetime).

no i was going to bet that!!!! Soleron i bet it gets more than a million by years end!

yea but that wont be settled intill next year! this bet can be solved in a couple months! since you think 700k only i'll make it a mil by years end>>> Whay do you say? 

tbone51 said:
Soleron said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
Soleron said:

yea but that wont be settled intill next year! this bet can be solved in a couple months! since you think 700k only i'll make it a mil by years end>>> Whay do you say? 

Agreed, but you need a gambling intervention.

Also no way you're winning the Pikmin bet. It's long past the launch window shine and Wii U is in worse shape than I imagined.

4.5m

Soleron said:
tbone51 said:
Soleron said:
tbone51 said:
MDMAlliance said:
Soleron said:

Agreed, but you need a gambling intervention.

Also no way you're winning the Pikmin bet. It's long past the launch window shine and Wii U is in worse shape than I imagined.

ok now its official! I win if M+L4 is over 1mil in sales by years end 1 month sig control as usual!  Our bet for pikmin 3... Dont count it out yet, even though i believe i have a 25-30% chance of winning it :)

Around the Network
hivycox said:
4.5m

its by this year not lifetime sales just 2 let you kno. if you mean 4.5mil this year...... I HOPE IT COMES TRUE lol

By years end i predict 1.5m. Lifetime around 3.2m

tbone51 said:
hivycox said:
4.5m

its by this year not lifetime sales just 2 let you kno. if you mean 4.5mil this year...... I HOPE IT COMES TRUE lol

Ah ok sorry. If thats so then 1.8m at the end of this year and 4.5m lifetime ;)

tbone51 said:

@OP. 4.5 million

you do kno its by years end not lifetime right?Thankz 4 the chart

Oh, haha no problem and apart from 4.5m lifetime I predict 1m by year end.

1.56m

Pulled that number straight out of the.