By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ok, Is a fact , no SSBB

I live in Japan, and I tried to buy SSBB, it's pretty much imposible, all the stores websites either don't have, or are giving it as much as 11,000 Yens, which is around 90 USD, and Amazon Japan, is selling it via 3rd party in around the same price, as today there is no Smash Bros in Japan.

Let's wait for that 2nd SHipment 

Around the Network

How are Wii stocks in Japan?

It must have been pretty good because it sold 500k first day and that was about 80% of the stock.

leonoel said:

I live in Japan, and I tried to buy SSBB, it's pretty much imposible, all the stores websites either don't have, or are giving it as much as 11,000 Yens, which is around 90 USD, and Amazon Japan, is selling it via 3rd party in around the same price, as today there is no Smash Bros in Japan.

Let's wait for that 2nd SHipment

Wow thats great.. not that you can't find it, but that its selling so well. Hopefully you'll get to buy it next week or soon.

Oh it's just a fad. The good sales will stop after Galxy, not after wii fit that will prove it, err I mean SSBB will bomb, no wait....

uh, Mario Kart that will do it. That will show it's all jsut a fad, or no that might do good too... um... yeah, that will be the last one... that fad proof will start after that....

;)

Around the Network

OMG, Wii is teh fad even Nintendo knows it so they didn't make many copies of SSBB.

/sarcasm

Good to see it's selling well, even though I don't think anyone had doubts in the first place.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

WiiFit and SSBB will kill of hopes of PS3 getting even near to Wii in Japan. And that will make any Japanes 3rd party PS3 supporter think twice before considering for which console will their next game be made.

Good to hear its selling good, hopefully Nintendo ships even more very soon.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Second shipment of SSBB is 50% bigger than the first

How the hell do you NOT make enough of a game? I mean, sure, you can probably justify console shortage, but GAME shortage? What is this, Nintendo ran out of DVD discs?

they should've shipped over 1 million copies in Japan (first shipment), and 2 million for NA.

After all, their own loyal fans will be the one suffering, having to pay close to 100 bucks for a game is a crime.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)