By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am an absolute asshole :( [Mass Effect 3 Spoilers]

Tagged games:

How could you?! I was kinda lucky that on my renegade play through of ME3, Mordin wasn't alive (ME2 suicide mission and all). Don't think I could have brought myself to do that to one of the most entertaining characters in the trilogy.

Around the Network
cannonballZ said:
Did you literally hve to shoot him in the game?

Yes. You even literally pull the trigger.

KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:

Mordin was one of my favorite characters in ME. ME3 is the only one that i havent played in renegade, I'm going to have to give it try sometime.

cannonballZ said:
KHlover said:
cannonballZ said:

Mordin was one of my favorite characters in ME. ME3 is the only one that i havent played in renegade, I'm going to have to give it try sometime.

Yeah, as long as you like playing a psychopath it is awesome :D

Killing Mordin was cruel, but at least I got to shoot that assface Udina afterwards (not implying a causation here)

RolStoppable said:
Don't worry, once you reach the end of Mass Effect 3, it will be made clear to you that EA's employees are bigger scumbags than you.

I know. The thought of choosing my favorite color for the final explosion already makes me tremble in excitement^^

Around the Network

No spoiler tag and killer of the cutest Salarian in the universe. You sir (or man) are indeed what you say you are.

Double post sorry (is there a way to delete this?)

tiffac said:
Double post sorry (is there a way to delete this?)

None that I am aware of. Maybe you could report your second post to a mod and ask him to delete it?

And sandly in the end it doesn't matter one bit how you played the game.. the ending still sucked.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints