By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I am an absolute asshole :( [Mass Effect 3 Spoilers]

Tagged games:

Did you literally hve to shoot him in the game?

Around the Network

I played ME1 and 2 full renegade and even I couldn't kill Mordin.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

You don't want to play the next generation of games, if you get emotionally attached now. But saying that the ending of Red Dead Redemption made me shed a tear

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Yes, you should feel bad for playing EA games. Now bow down your head as a sign of repentance!

What the fuck WHAT THE FUCK PUT THAT IN SPOILERS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Your problem is your pointless emotional attachment to this character and your decisions. Simply flip a coin, let chance decide the fate of the universe. Take your feelings out of the equation. Only then can you act with true fairness. And if you are truly fair, then there is no need to feel bad about yourself.

I like this post :)

You should practice by playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. My second character was a straight-up evil Sith Sorcerer. I mean EVIL. Took me awhile to get into it, but wow, it was a lot of fun after that.

I think killing all those cowering refugees was the hardest part.

I'm sorry to shit on your party, but seriously? I haven't got to playing ME3 yet; but I plan to. Like a lot of people who might come in here. You should have a clear spoiler warning in the thread title.

Wright said:

What the fuck WHAT THE FUCK PUT THAT IN SPOILERS DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

But absolute assholes don't do that...

your dead to me