By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think of the taste in games the person above you has?

Has a bunch of games that aren't even out! Nice use of time travel!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network

@Dallinor 

hmmm......... how did you know? lols
its the only reason I would even consider a PS3 at the minute, but i'm gonna wait on it I just dont wanna invest in a console for one game only, my brother's got the 360 covered so RE5, DMC4, and GTA4 are covered with that, assasins creed is quite nice. im not really all that into FPS, with Goldeneye and the Metroid Prime trilogy being the exceptions to that rule (lets not start the whole FPA vs FPS discussion anyone reading please).

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

@ thehighwaystar- There are a lot of games you own that I haven't played.

Virtua Tennis 3, Pro Evolution, Goldeneye, R:FOM, Warhawk- all great games.

Not a fan of the Fifa series though.

You like sports games, RPG's, sandbox, and the occasional shooter. Not bad.

8/10

No one analyzing my games list? Sadly it's not complete yet. I'm missing about 10+ games from my PS2 list and a few from each of the other lists.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
No one analyzing my games list? Sadly it's not complete yet. I'm missing about 10+ games from my PS2 list and a few from each of the other lists.

hmmm........ I dont think anyones quite upto the task! thats amighty big collection!

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L

Around the Network
DarkNight_DS said:

*jumps in to analyze*

-wow that sounded weird =D

Ok lets see what we got here. Some shockingly bad shooters (Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2) mixed with some great ones Half:Life, Goldeneye, Counter Strike, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Quake.

It seems you make good choices in shooters more often then not.

The Crash bandicoot games, excellent.

MGS, R&C, GT, God Of War, more great titles.

Wow, you have a very broad taste in games. RPG's, Platformers, Shooters, Adventure games, the whole mix.

No strategy games though...

I suppose no ones perfect =D

9/10.

Dallinor taste in games is like a 1.1/10

just because of dynasty warriors 4

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Japanese games that have messed up english, ALL YOUR BASE ARE TO BELONG TO US.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

weezy said:

Dallinor taste in games is like a 1.1/10

just because of dynasty warriors 4

ROFL

Well you appear to have no games what-so-ever. So you get a 0.

Dynasty Warriors 4 is actually quite a decent game. It may be mindless, but it has it's moments.

Likes games with cats =P

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000