By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - badgenome has left the internet

Tagged games:

That's a good idea, everything gets ruined before E3 happens

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Mr Khan said:
Actually probably the best time of year for me to have been fired. Even if i pick up a new job super-quickly, it won't be in before E3 at this point.

I hope it wasn't over something too serious.

@ OP

Just tell the truth, badgenome.  You got in trouble with the law and will be going away for a few weeks.

spurgeonryan said:
But now who is nikkom supposed to fap to?

Are you soliciting?

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

All we need is some Tak Fujii at Konami conference. That'll bring him back early.

One,just doesn't simply leave the internets.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:
Good riddance. He's probably the most obnoxious user on this website.

Now I'm hurt.

Just bring back your Tebow avatar and you will rise to the top! Actually, it would be funny to combine your current avatar with Tebow... It would be like he is burning in hell or represent his current career status.

oldschoolfool said:
One,just doesn't simply leave the internets.

NNID: crazy_man

3DS FC: 3969 4633 0700 

My Pokemon Trading Shop (Hidden Power Breeding)

spurgeonryan said:
NiKKoM said:
spurgeonryan said:
But now who is nikkom supposed to fap to?

Are you soliciting?

/yes, But I will not post my face like Badgenome did in his avatar.

No need for your face.. Like badgenome knows i like the ass much more then the face..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

thismeintiel said:
Mr Khan said:
Actually probably the best time of year for me to have been fired. Even if i pick up a new job super-quickly, it won't be in before E3 at this point.

I hope it wasn't over something too serious.

@ OP

Just tell the truth, badgenome.  You got in trouble with the law and will be going away for a few weeks.

They make it sound serious, or try to. "Fighting" and "theft" were the terms they used. The truth is that i stepped on the toes of a mean, well-entrenched employee (not management, but a valuable rank-and-file employee) who then antagonized me and spread rumors about me, and when i pushed to have something done about her, they decided to fire me instead.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I can think of a few users I'd like to vacation, you aren't one of them. See you when you get back man.