By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15
sethnintendo said:
Cheebee said:
sethnintendo said:
Got my house score up to 116k. I have a few more upgrades and eventually ability to collect more rare furniture sets so my score should eventually go to 150-200k. Happy with 116k right now but I'll soon be 150k the way I seem to be progressing.

Mine's like 27k.   >_<

I got all upgrades, but they only seem to rate my first floor main room... What's the point of having so many giant rooms full of stuff if they just ignore everything save 1 room when rating, anyway?

They should be checking all rooms.  Not sure what is up with that. 

I dunno, that HHA guy (what's his name, Lyle?) only ever talks about my 'first floor main room'.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
sethnintendo said:
Cheebee said:
sethnintendo said:
Got my house score up to 116k. I have a few more upgrades and eventually ability to collect more rare furniture sets so my score should eventually go to 150-200k. Happy with 116k right now but I'll soon be 150k the way I seem to be progressing.

Mine's like 27k.   >_<

I got all upgrades, but they only seem to rate my first floor main room... What's the point of having so many giant rooms full of stuff if they just ignore everything save 1 room when rating, anyway?

They should be checking all rooms.  Not sure what is up with that. 

I dunno, that HHA guy (what's his name, Lyle?) only ever talks about my 'first floor main room'.

They are grading all your other floors it is just that floor earns you the most points.  If you moved all that furniture to another room then he would talk about the upstairs or downstairs.  So basically he won't talk about another room unless that room goes out in front as your top point earner for rooms.

sethnintendo said:
Cheebee said:

They are grading all your other floors it is just that floor earns you the most points.  If you moved all that furniture to another room then he would talk about the upstairs or downstairs.  So basically he won't talk about another room unless that room goes out in front as your top point earner for rooms.

Hmm... I see. I'll have to make more of a conscious effort, I guess. So far I've just been adding things I like wherever I like. Too bad stuff like that won't get you many points, but having weird rooms with stuff you don't really like will, just 'cos they're compatible. :(

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

peachbuggy said:

Sorry, didn't see your post in time but managed to get petition signed in the end. Thanks for offer though, friend code is in my sig and i will add you if you want.

I have added you, my FC is 2148-8580-8204

Dand said:

peachbuggy said:

Sorry, didn't see your post in time but managed to get petition signed in the end. Thanks for offer though, friend code is in my sig and i will add you if you want.

I have added you, my FC is 2148-8580-8204

Thanks, have added you too.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Around the Network

Woah....Haven't been here a while.

First off, sorry I've been absent from here. Ever since my new semester started last month, I had verry very little time on my 3DS to the point that I lost some of my animal freinds.

Second...Thanks for the card Seth and Ein. Never got a card from someone other than Nikki.

Third....I'll be kinda busy today and tomorrow. So I'll be free afterwards.

Red4ADevil said:

First off, sorry I've been absent from here. Ever since my new semester started last month, I had verry very little time on my 3DS to the point that I lost some of my animal freinds.

Second...Thanks for the card Seth and Ein. Never got a card from someone other than Nikki.

No problem on the absent.  I have a hard time playing due to work.  I forgot I sent you that card.  I believe I tried to do a joke but it probably wasn't too funny.  Perhaps I did a serious letter?  My town has blossomed pretty nicely.  How is your progress?

sethnintendo said:
Red4ADevil said:

No problem on the absent.  I have a hard time playing due to work.  I forgot I sent you that card.  I believe I tried to do a joke but it probably wasn't too funny.  Perhaps I did a serious letter?  My town has blossomed pretty nicely.  How is your progress?

Okay I guess, haven't progressed much (again cause I had very little time) but everything's hunky dory.

New Leaf got bumped down to #9 a few days ago due to Nintendo having it as a free game through Club Nintendo coins this month.  Noticed 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure is down to 7 now after Mario vs DK: Minis March Again! passing it up. I expect New Leaf to pass Kirby's Adventure within a month and perhaps catch up to Mario vs DK in a few more months.  New Leaf has now passed Pushmo making it to #3 on 3DS downloads and back to #8 on all software.

supermario128 said:

I only need the trilobite and raptor skull now. I still haven't found a Stego Torso yet. (for you)

Sorry I didn't see this earlier, but it seems piggychan has helped you out!

Question about Gracie. You can only do the fashion checks in your own town, correct? Or can you visit another town that has Gracie there and still do the fashion check?

I got a raptor skul, still interested?

And how are your turnip prices?