By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

My FC is 1934-0638-4575

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
You have the island opened up yet?  Because the island at night is where you make a shitload of bells from hunting expensive beetles.

No I couldn't buy any tools because everything was closed ;(

@spurgeonryan Thats not the way to play it i've read in some articles :p

DamnTastic said:
sethnintendo said:
You have the island opened up yet?  Because the island at night is where you make a shitload of bells from hunting expensive beetles.

No I couldn't buy any tools because everything was closed ;(

@spurgeonryan Thats not the way to play it i've read in some articles :p

Well then those articles are uber silly. Time traveling makes things really convenient, as you wont always be able to play at the ideal time, as you've already experienced. Had you time traveled, you'd have been able to buy some tools among other things.

sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:

just like i predicted! AC is now 13th! It passed kirby in 2 days, now it'll have to pass two games that are also moving up the charts! The Zelda games!

Only took 1 day to pass Kirby's Dream Land...  So it appears to be selling at a faster pace than the two Zeldas.  Might pass them in a week or so.

it past one of the zelda's already O.o looks like it took only a day! Its currently at #12 which means #11 should be this weekend or monday! thats insane

tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:

just like i predicted! AC is now 13th! It passed kirby in 2 days, now it'll have to pass two games that are also moving up the charts! The Zelda games!

Only took 1 day to pass Kirby's Dream Land...  So it appears to be selling at a faster pace than the two Zeldas.  Might pass them in a week or so.

it past one of the zelda's already O.o looks like it took only a day! Its currently at #12 which means #11 should be this weekend or monday! thats insane

#11 today... lol.  Top 10 incoming for all software.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:
sethnintendo said:
tbone51 said:

#11 today... lol.  Top 10 incoming for all software.

really, i checked like 2 hours ago! So it was 12 yesterday and 11 today! top 10 maybe by end of next week? maybe earlier! I want to kno #s now!

Time Traveling is only for criminals. Don't listen to them, DamnTastic! Choosing the thug life will only bring pain.

NintendoPie said:
Time Traveling is only for smart people who can't consistently play at the ideal times and/or want to get moar done without waiting.

Fixed!

Einsam_Delphin said:

Fixed!

I shall forever be a pure Animal Crossing player... you can't change me!

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Fixed!

I shall forever be a pure Animal Crossing player... you can't change me!

Don't worry I wasn't trying to, and no one cares about silly titles like "pure Animal Crossing player."