By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Animal Crossing: New Leaf thread

Tagged games:

Who is your favorite character in Animal Crossing (final round)?

Brewster 0 0%

K.K. Slider 4 26.67%

Isabelle 4 26.67%

Tom Nook 3 20.00%

Mr. Resetti 1 6.67%

Kapp'n 2 13.33%

Blathers 1 6.67%

Pete 0 0%

Joan 0 0%

Gracie 0 0%

Total:15

Sorry, I am off to sleep, maybe another time...

Around the Network

i have added you all i beleive

make sure to add me:

Bruxel - 5300-8399-5145

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
NintendoPie, turn on your BF communication thingy! >:D

Also, I guess we'll try to all pack into Axums place. If there's any who got left out, report back here and have one of yal open your gate.

Shouldn't it be on automatically? If not, how?

You'd think since it's the main reason to become BFs lol. On the bottom screen there should now be a Heart tab next to your other ones. Click it and it should tell you what to do from there, if not there's a big on/off button that you can't miss.

On another note, hecks yeah I have a fishing rod now! Also got peaches too! Wish I knew sooner that talking with Isabella and geting her that seashell would reap many rewards. :L

NintendoPie said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

All of our towns are pretty lameish since they're new. Idk if you hold a grudge or something against me due to our past disagreements but if you don't my FC is in the OP. All I would need is yours.

VGC is VGC, Animal Crossing is Animal Crossing... I think I can let you by.

Might as well put my FC in this post! Here 'ya go: 1719-3414-2856

Do you want that FC posted in the FC section of op?

Just got back from work and drinking a few brews... I'm catching up on all the posts in the thread right now.

edit - wow lots of first day activity going on!  Cool that some of you visited other towns.  I hope someone saved me some fruit (except peaches since that is my town fruit).  I will edit the op and add the FC posted here in awhile (after I play for 20-30 mins or so).  I'll add everyone's FC to my 3DS later tonight also.  Tempted to call off work and play all day (nah I'm not that much of an addict.... okay I am but I need money so I will work...).

Opening my gates right now but I understand if everyone is asleep right now.  I'll be chilling in my town fishing though.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:

I'm saddened that there are still Animal Tracks in New Leaf. I love running through my town.

Other than that, I'm really enjoying my game so far. Now I'm just collecting money, but I can't seem to find the Money Rock!!

Key is to get a stone path and put it down where you want them to run.  I did it in AC:CF.  However, one key thing is I wonder if visitors can pick up patterns posted on ground (can you even post patterns on ground, I assume you still can).  Looks like the run button is separated from the pick up button though.  Problem with putting patterns on ground in City Folk is that visitors trying to start to run would pick up the tile.  I hope visitors can't pick up tiles laid on ground.

lol Seth now you show up! Yeah I'm about to hit the hay as I've been up playing this game too long hehe. When's the next time you're available?

I'll be on tomorrow night perhaps around 11:30 pm central but if I have to work over 8 hour shift might not log on till 1:30 am (would be afternoon but I rented a red box movie to watch with my girl). I just missed my chance at shark...! Had a fin out of water and my reaction time to the bite wasn't quick enough... I'm going to get a shark tonight or fall asleep trying. My work schedule is getting in the way of my AC time...

spurgeonryan said:
So what are you all thinking about this game so far?

Anyone want to do a plus and minus? Or a review?

Far too early to even try review the game.  The game seems to add enough and keep the basics.  Ask the same question in about a month or so and we will let you know.  One must not simply play AC for a few hours to decide.  One must invest hundreds of hours into AC before coming to a conclusion.

Out of the ratings so far for AC:NL on eshop it has 1462 ratings

1418 are 5 star (max rating)

38 are 4 star

5 are 3 star

and 1 for 2 star

I'd have to say people who bought and rated the game so far are pretty damn pleased.  I believe this is the definitive version of Animal Crossing.  So many new things and old things improved (just found out about storage lockers at train station that helps you transfer stuff back to your town without having to leave and enter so often like past versions).  So many improvements and additions to gameplay makes Seth a happy boy!

leedlelee said:
NintendoPie said:
Helllooo?? *Echoes* Is anyone there? Is anyone ready to come to my town...?

I'll come to your town...

I'll add you to my friends...

My FC should be one page back...

Edit: It's actually on page fourteen...

Sorry...

Page one now... Sorry was busy working to pay off my AC debt... I mean my real life debt.