By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony's change of attitude towards Indie - Notch developping for playstation ?

Tagged games:

I would really love to see Minecraft on Vita. :

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
RenCutypoison said:
sales2099 said:
Minecraft is bound to go on PSN, its a mega indie hit. But the damage has been done. It won't get anywhere near the 6+ million XBLA sales. Having the game for one year tends to do that.

I can see the title : Minecraft HD 

Reminds me of this pic lol (if reported....mods, this picture is in good fun, no trolling meant).

That's disgusting :P

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I really hope Minecraft for ps4 !

the2real4mafol said:
Osc89 said:
the2real4mafol said:
Cool hopefully that means minecraft is coming to PS4. Nice looking console there too

Could be. He isn't a fan of the XB1 anyway.

I wanted a game console, not a voice and gesture based tv remote box. :/

who is?

That was Notch.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

OdinHades said:
I would really love to see Minecraft on Vita. :

Or cross-play with the ps3.

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
Minecraft is bound to go on PSN, its a mega indie hit. But the damage has been done. It won't get anywhere near the 6+ million XBLA sales. Having the game for one year tends to do that.

They should release it at retail as well. Maybe even do a Minecraft bundle for Vita.

VGKing said:
sales2099 said:

They should release it at retail as well. Maybe even do a Minecraft bundle for Vita.

360 is getting a retail version next month, guess PS3 would get one too.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles.