By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Brawl delay had to do with a third party

http://www.smrpglegacy.com/

The rumor was a mere joke. Geno was NEVER in the game. Look at the 3rd news update.

Around the Network

Geno. as in the Geno from Super mario RPG?

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Damn, would have been cool to have Geno in. I woulda been finger shooting everyone! As far as this being true, only Nintendo and Squenix know for sure.

ssj12 said:

Yeap that one... maybe someday a good remake of SMRPG, maybe someday Geno will come back to change in a cannon toy and blow your @rses in SSB-Whatever-comes-next....

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
FJ-Warez said:
ssj12 said:

Yeap that one... maybe someday a good remake of SMRPG, maybe someday Geno will come back to change in a cannon toy and blow your @rses in SSB-Whatever-comes-next....

wow. i would have so stolen my friend's Wii, again, to beat SSBB if it had Geno. Geno would have been ther strongest character in the game though. With his 999999999 damage attack 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

dam if this is true i hope square pays this makes me hate them, Geno FTW

ssj12 said:
FJ-Warez said:
ssj12 said:

wow. i would have so stolen my friend's Wii, again, to beat SSBB if it had Geno. Geno would have been ther strongest character in the game though. With his 999999999 damage attack

Yeah, Geno was great in SM RPG, Mario+Geno+Peach, oh man, well maybe someday Ninty and SE will be nice with each other again...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
fdsafdsa said:
How is a random block not weird?

Neither the original Smash nor Melee had it.

Random thought: Why did Nintendo forbid Krystal's voice actress from getting credit for being in the game if she wasn't in the roster?

She got confirmed as an assist trophy by looking at the end game credits.  Still haven't seen her in play though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I have no idea who Geno is. Maybe I'm just slow...Anyway, I was really hoping Megaman was in this game.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

Who is Geno, I don´t have a idea