By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - X on Nintendo Direct confirmed?

well we can't have three disappointing E3s in a row right?

I would love to see more of this game but even if they don't show it there is still a lot to see so it will be impossiberu to be disappointed this time

I'm not going to limit my hype this time like I did last time and the time before that!

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!

get me on that hype train and I don't care how spiky the person in front of me is, I'm not even going to wear my suit this time!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network
Roma said:

I would love to see more of this game but even if they don't show it there is still a lot to see so it will be impossiberu to be disappointed this time

I'm not going to limit my hype this time like I did last time and the time before that!

get me on that hype train and I don't care how spiky the person in front of me is, I'm not even going to wear my suit this time!

I thought Nintendo handily won E3 2010.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Hype up!!! At least we know the name will definitely start with Xeno- (it would be surprising if it doesn't). I want to know if it's a Xenoblade sequel or not, but Shulk's face appeared in the trailer so that's a good hint and I want to know more about the characters, if it's a Xenoblade sequel, Riki should reappear!!

It would be disappointing if it ends up being a Monster Hunter-like game where the best features are unlocked only  if you play online...

Let's hope so. It looks so far almost exactly like Xenoblade, so if it can replicate that experience or dare I say make it even better, then we're in for a real treat.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I hope (probably in vain) this is a 2013 global release with a hefty advertising budget. I'd buy a Wii U in a heart-beat if that was the case.

Around the Network

Pokemon Y looks no where near as cool as X.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Myak-04 said:
Another reason why this E3 will be far superior to the last. The Nintendo Direct is going to give me a heart attack... in a good way... if that makes sense.

Don't worry, we'll have some of these

OT: Excellent news!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

F0X said:
Roma said:

three in a row meaning plus the one we are going to have this year

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Roma said:
F0X said:
Roma said:

three in a row meaning plus the one we are going to have this year

My bad.

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Any thing short of a spoiler/red herring flinging trailer or in depth hand on previews will be a disappointment to me because that means the game isn't likely to be out by 2014... which it NEEDS to be released by for the sake of the Wii U.