By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: Have you ever tried to have sex with your significant other while they were sound asleep?

ghost_of_fazz said:
dallas said:
I think that sleepsex is one of those nice untruths that couples pretend toI act on...... How could she not wake up while you're boning her?

- He has a micropenis

- He has a penis as hard as this: http://victoriabelanger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/rainbow-jello.jpg

- Her lady parts are as loose as an old sock

LOL and Eww.

Around the Network
ghost_of_fazz said:
dallas said:
I think that sleepsex is one of those nice untruths that couples pretend toI act on...... How could she not wake up while you're boning her?

- He has a micropenis

- He has a penis as hard as this: http://victoriabelanger.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/rainbow-jello.jpg

Actually, your forgetting the mixture of pills and alcohol. My ex got addicted to xanax and drinking. She was inanimate and deadlike in bed, I left her because of it. I kid you not, you can shove a cucumber up the ass of a passed out girl on xanax and she will NOT feel it. At least not until she wakes up several hours later. I hate to sound like a rapist here, that was not the case at all. She consented and even encouraged it, she loved it. But I didn't, it made our sex life go to shit. 

i tried twice, first time did not go so well... she woke up, really mad at me... second time she loved it... and asked me to do it again... the funny thing is she was the same girl... Girls are crazy...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

cannonballZ said:
DaRev said:
cannonballZ said:
LMAO spurge! You come up with some of the craziest topics.

But yes, I have. I think I was 16 when it happened, and I only attempted because she fell asleep while giving me head. She was already butt naked and had me hard as rock.

ha ha, I'm not sure how this is possible. Did she have that drop-sleep disorder I forget the correct term).

LOL. Actually, she intentionally took xanax before she started drinking, and  promised me a wild night. We had been dating for about 4 years. We met in middle school and attended the same high school. We had sex for our first times about 6 months earlier, and she wanted to try different stuff and didn't want to feel too much pain. So, her friend recommended she take xanax. I thought it was a bad idea, I was pretty pissed she fell asleep on my d**k. Her jaw kind of locked up and scraped the fuck out of my shit. Needless to say, it was not a very fun night at all. She was inanimate and useless, and i ended up sore and unpleasured. 

well at least you've got a funny story to tell for the rest of your life

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

cannonballZ said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
dallas said:

- He has a micropenis

Actually, your forgetting the mixture of pills and alcohol. My ex got addicted to xanax and drinking. She was inanimate and deadlike in bed, I left her because of it. I kid you not, you can shove a cucumber up the ass of a passed out girl on xanax and she will NOT feel it. At least not until she wakes up several hours later. I hate to sound like a rapist here, that was not the case at all. She consented and even encouraged it, she loved it. But I didn't, it made our sex life go to shit. 

So this sounds like it happened more than once. Its strange as well as you say she encouraged it. Sounds like you to had a freaky relationship, with no sex till she's passed out lol.

Nintendo Network ID: DaRevren

I love My Wii U, and the potential it brings to gaming.

Around the Network
DaRev said:
cannonballZ said:
ghost_of_fazz said:
dallas said:

- He has a micropenis

So this sounds like it happened more than once. Its strange as well as you say she encouraged it. Sounds like you to had a freaky relationship, with no sex till she's passed out lol.

The sex was great until that point. I didn't like it and she did. She felt I was trying to more of a dad than a boyfriend when i told her to stop doing them.We parted ways, and unfortunately she has been through rehab about 7x now. i still speak to her, we are good friends now.

Soleron said:

-_-

Actually can't believe this thread

I can't believe it either.

This behavior sounds dangerously close to what a demon would do.

Nah I would have waited for more privacy. And trust me the people you thought were sleeping were not...... They heard everything. Lol

A few days without sex won't kill you, maybe if I was like 17 years old and had no control I would have boned my girl around/in front of other people.

Soleron said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I feel you're thinking of it in a very bureucratic way. Or maybe you've only been with people that think of it that way.

I think that if there's trust in the relationship, you are not needed to base your actions off what The Law says. Really, when a girl says "you can do anything you want to me", it's because she trusts you that you'll never want to do anything bad to her, or anything that she wouldn't like.

It's just very scary because you can think you have that trust, and that you can take some of her words to imply consent, and then next thing BAM jail time.

So it's all about jail, eh? Jail is what you're scared of, then...

You know what I would be scared of in a situation like this? Of her getting grumpy because she really needed the sleep and rest. Maybe you've never had real trust in your relationships if you're afraid of your partners sending you to jail for something like this... :/

ghost_of_fazz said:
Soleron said:
ghost_of_fazz said:

I feel you're thinking of it in a very bureucratic way. Or maybe you've only been with people that think of it that way.

I think that if there's trust in the relationship, you are not needed to base your actions off what The Law says. Really, when a girl says "you can do anything you want to me", it's because she trusts you that you'll never want to do anything bad to her, or anything that she wouldn't like.

It's just very scary because you can think you have that trust, and that you can take some of her words to imply consent, and then next thing BAM jail time.

So it's all about jail, eh? Jail is what you're scared of, then...

You know what I would be scared of in a situation like this? Of her getting grumpy because she really needed the sleep and rest. Maybe you've never had real trust in your relationships if you're afraid of your partners sending you to jail for something like this... :/

I haven't had any relationships at all. But this is a question of morality and certain people in the thread are extending 'well she'd probably let you' to 'it's OK to have sex with someone who hasn't given explicit consent'. Which it isn't.