By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you get XBOX1? YES or NO..

Will you get it?

Yes! 123 13.24%

No! 719 77.40%

Undecided... but most likely _____ what? 87 9.36%

Total:929
aikohualda said:
Fifaguy360 said:
not decided. waiting for more info.

what will make you buy it?

MS scrapping the whole policy regarding trading games. I trade games with friends and family a lot so this is important to me. This "get your own game" policy doesn't sit well with me.

Until then, I will continue discouraging people from buying this anti-gamer device. Every xbox owner I know who was planning to buy MS's next gen version is shying away from it now because of this. Everyone is talking about PS4. Ball is in Sony's court big time.

Around the Network
Imaginedvl said:
Yes for sure because I love Microsoft :)
Now before the E3 and the presentation of the "gaming" side of the device I think it is very early for a lot to decide. (I mean for non Sony/Microsoft loyalists of course )

hey thanks for the response...

what do you think they will heavily showcase on e3?

Fifaguy360 said:

MS scrapping the whole policy regarding trading games. I trade games with friends and family a lot so this is important to me. This "get your own game" policy doesn't sit well with me.

Until then, I will continue discouraging people from buying this anti-gamer device. Every xbox owner I know who was planning to buy MS's next gen version is shying away from it now because of this. Everyone is talking about PS4. Ball is in Sony's court big time.

so until they scrape the trading issues... you wont buy it?

i hope microsoft team are reading the threads all over the internet....

aikohualda said:
Imaginedvl said:
Yes for sure because I love Microsoft :)
Now before the E3 and the presentation of the "gaming" side of the device I think it is very early for a lot to decide. (I mean for non Sony/Microsoft loyalists of course )

hey thanks for the response...

what do you think they will heavily showcase on e3?

My expectation:

Halo 5 / Halo 2 Remake

Forza 5

I'm actually a big believer of a new PGR

Next Gears of War-

Rare's reboot for sure

Ryse

Next Fable RPG

Next Mass Efect game from EA/Bioware

I would say 2 or 3 non-kinect exclusives and maybe new IP (from these new studios)

+ lot of cool and fancy Kinect 2 stuff :)

Now I would LOVE to see this too:

- A sequel to Brute Force...
- One of their new IP being an brand new and original RPG
- Halo Wars 2 (or whatever name they want to put on another Halo RTS) OR any Halo spinoff (maybe a tactical game, card game, whatever)

aikohualda said:
Fifaguy360 said:

so until they scrape the trading issues... you wont buy it?

i hope microsoft team are reading the threads all over the internet....

Correct and I hope so too. I have an XBL account and I would love to carry my gamertag over cuz it carries over my FIFA stats. I really like all the features MS showed during their conference. This console has a lot of power and potential except it all came with a catch and that catch is a deal breaker. I'm going to register on the official xbox forums to make a huge stink. Wish me luck.

Around the Network

not now, maybe in a few years but only if next Mass Effect will be exclusive. If it release someday in PS4, definitely not

Click HERE and be happy 

aikohualda said:
JusSayian said:
Undecided if i will buy one this year or next year, but eventually i will because i cannot miss out on Halo 5.

I really want to know what games it will have to offer before i decide when ill pick one up. Its pretty silly how most people have made up their minds already when a majority of systems features and games haven't been revealed, but hey this is the internet and stupidity is king.

i really think majority of the people that are decided will play ps4 or wii u or pc or whatever coming out.... like myself im 99% sure that i wont buy an xbox... because 1st im a nintendo guy and second... im a sony guy (used to)... nothing xbox exclusive makes me want to change that and i dont need any further anouncement for me to say no....

KK thats cool i guess but its still really silly to make up your mind about something when you do not know the whole story. Wouldn't you agree? Maybe its just me or its the fact that I am not a kid anymore, but i like to know everything I can about something and what it's competitors are doing before i invest.

Thats why I'm kinda undecided. I need to know what the X1 has to offer and same with the PS4(not really interested in it,not a fan of playsation exclusives, and despise the controller) before i buy the XBox One and being able to justify the purchase.

But you at least gave the real reason why wont buy the console cause you are a nintendo fan unlike most people here who are saying they wont buy it cause of the online requirement and other nonsense when they clearly never had any interest in the new XBOX even if it was a single greatest thing of all time. 

got mine in 2004 with fable

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Undecided... largely comes down to that used games policy. If I have to pay any fee, then no it's an automatic not purchase.

007BondAgent said:
Nsanity said:
I can see the whole Kinect watching turning people off.

What's the deal with that lol

are microsoft actually spying on you?

It wasn't confirmed but apparantly they want to charge people more money if their is more then 2 person watch a movie using the xbox one

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.