By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Will you get XBOX1? YES or NO..

Will you get it?

Yes! 123 13.24%

No! 719 77.40%

Undecided... but most likely _____ what? 87 9.36%

Total:929

I will wait for E3 before I say yes or no.

Right now though, I have enough entertainment devices and want a gaming Console.

Around the Network

@sales2099

I think you're a cool guy and all, but are you really the "leader" of Xbox fans on here? I thought that was Kowenicki, or J Allard, or whatshisname with the GOW/fight club avatar ( gawd, I need coffee - why can't I remember his name?) I'm sure Seece was indeed undisputed leader once. Great poster that Seece was, it used to infuriate me all the unwarranted crap people would dump on him.

Anyways - you may well be the leader - but how do we find these things out? Do we vote a leader in?

Nope probably not

No... No I won't no matter what E3 shows or how many new ips it gets that whole XO event killed it for me fully I don't care if its just part 1 of 2 so is Sony and Nintendo so nah... I have a TV tuner I'm a gamer not a couch potato and all them flaws @.@ on a side note why in every XO poll the bad always out do the good by a long shot?

TechXIII: Listen To Our Story.

Currently no. Unless there is an awesome game lineup that I can't get on PC or Wii U I don't see it changing either.

Around the Network

I will hold my decision until E3 but considering I don't even have a 360 and it wont be backwards compatible, it doesn't look likely right now.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

JimmyDanger said:
@sales2099

I think you're a cool guy and all, but are you really the "leader" of Xbox fans on here? I thought that was Kowenicki, or J Allard, or whatshisname with the GOW/fight club avatar ( gawd, I need coffee - why can't I remember his name?) I'm sure Seece was indeed undisputed leader once. Great poster that Seece was, it used to infuriate me all the unwarranted crap people would dump on him.

Anyways - you may well be the leader - but how do we find these things out? Do we vote a leader in?

Isn't it just the people who make the official threads? Like pezus with the ps nation and I think tbone with Nintendo domination.

No Xbox for me just the ps4

VITA 32 GIG CARD.250 GIG SLIM & 160 GIG PHAT PS3

No way, I wouldn't even enter a compitition that was giving one away for free lol

i might get it, it's good to see that microsoft haven't given up on the Japanese market

I'll wait till e3 ofcourse