By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming vita title question

this isn't it but this is probably better

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:

That game is looking badass but I hope more games like that start to pop out in the coming years.

xKakashi209x said:
PullusPardus said:

That game is looking badass but I hope more games like that start to pop out in the coming years.

Yeah, I miss japanese games, thats what I have been playing the most lately.

The big title teased in the west hasnt been announced yet. It could be anything.

The one teased in japan was revealed as freedom wars.

The west one will not be persona 5, sorry. Theres no chance. It would be something like God of war, GTA, Assassins creed, CoD, GT... you know... Those popular titles in the west.

Nem said:
The big title teased in the west hasnt been announced yet. It could be anything.

The west one will not be persona 5, sorry. Theres no chance. It would be something like God of war, GTA, Assassins creed, CoD, GT... you know... Those popular titles in the west.

Those wouldn't be all that bad not sure about COD or AC. 

Around the Network
axumblade said:
xKakashi209x said:
Nem said:

Those wouldn't be all that bad not sure about COD or AC. 

Assassin's Creed Liberation wasn't too bad. It got a lot of flack because of bugs, which would hopefully be addressed in the new one. It's been all but confirmed by Ubisoft that Phoenix Rising or Rising Phoenix...whichever it's called is going to be a title for the PS Vita, which is why I'm assuming that's the big title being teased (though I am hoping it's something else since forum dwellers have known about this game for a while despite Ubisofts attempts to keep it "hush hush."  

I kinda doubt Activision are going to put forth the effort (well, not like they did the first time either) of releasing another Call of Duty game for the Vita but stranger things have happened. 

Other things to consider is that Ninja Theory are hyping up an upcoming announcement. Of course then again, we get all kinda rumors around this time of year. Part of the fun is figuring out what is real and whats fake. 

I'm yet to beat the AC game but so far I like the game. COD I haven't bought and don't plan to due to the everyone not enjoying it. 

I am looking forward for the announcement to see what is in store for the handheld! I really wish that Square-Enix would get on with porting Final Fantasy Type-0 to the Vita though (not been confirmed but would be AWESOME!!!)

can't wait to know more

Please be GTA its the only Vita game I'm gonna ask for

Chris1596 said:
Please be GTA its the only Vita game I'm gonna ask for

Your not even asking for a infamous game

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share