By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Upcoming vita title question

SnakeDrake said:
Chris1596 said:
Please be GTA its the only Vita game I'm gonna ask for

Your not even asking for a infamous game

Haha I'm tempted but with second son ill be able to play it on Vita I hope

Around the Network

I doubt Freedom wars is the big title otherwise it wouldn't have gotten revealed. Could be gta but if it can't be a first party game then I don't know what else it could be.

Chris1596 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chris1596 said:

idk but i think a infamous game build ground up and exclusively for the vita would be better imo

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

SnakeDrake said:
Chris1596 said:
SnakeDrake said:
Chris1596 said:

idk but i think a infamous game build ground up and exclusively for the vita would be better imo

If one was built specifically for the Vita, I just wish they'd lay off the touch controls and back touch panel bs.  Vita's touch screen seems extremely inaccurate and while  it didn't ruin Uncharted, that was by far the worst part of the game.  The touch screen controls just didn't want to work.  You had to hit reload 72 times, try and grab a grenade and drag it 14 times, listen to Dante say "You like that rock, taste good" 100 times in crushing difficulty.  All because the touch screen actions were half assed on Uncharted Golden Abyss and didn't work.

Unit 13, Gravity Rush, and Dead or Alive 5 work perfectly with the touch screen.  It's unfortunate that every game can't release as advertised and frusturates the gamer with gameplay options that are forced yet don't work properly.

That being said, they should have regular controls on Infamous for the Vita, and then allow the player to choose what they'd like the touch screen to be used for.  You can have it to where pressing the touch screen doesn't do anything and you can play like normal.  You can still play like normal, but you can designate the touch screen to be either grenades, shockwave, missile, or shock attack, and anywhere you touch on the scsreen Cole(bring back Cole) will use the current touch screen attack at that location.