By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

I'd love a ticket please!

HYPE/HOPE LIST
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
-Mario Kart U
-3D Super Mario
-X
-Yarn Yoshi
-Wii Fit U
-Wii U Party
-The Wonderful 101
-Bayonetta 2
-Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
-Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games
-Sonic Lost World
-3rd Mystery Exclusive Sonic Game
-Pikmin 3
-Retro Studio's Mystery Title
-Smash Bros. U
-Smash Bros. 3D
-Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
-Pokemon X/Y
-The Legend of Zelda 3DS
-Yoshi's Island 3DS
-Mario Golf: World Tour
-Mario Party 3DS
-Monolith Soft's 3DS Game

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
TK14 said:
I'd love a ticket please!

HYPE/HOPE LIST
-The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
-Mario Kart U
-3D Super Mario
-X
-Yarn Yoshi
-Wii Fit U
-Wii U Party
-The Wonderful 101
-Bayonetta 2
-Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem
-Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympic Winter Games
-Sonic Lost World
-3rd Mystery Exclusive Sonic Game
-Pikmin 3
-Retro Studio's Mystery Title
-Smash Bros. U
-Smash Bros. 3D
-Mario and Luigi: Dream Team
-Pokemon X/Y
-The Legend of Zelda 3DS
-Yoshi's Island 3DS
-Mario Golf: World Tour
-Mario Party 3DS
-Monolith Soft's 3DS Game

Thats one hell of a lineup!!!! Throw a few surprises and this E3 will be amazing.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Right?! Obviously they won't show ALL of these games (or else they'd need a couple Nintendo Directs, each an hour or longer lol). But still, just knowing that all of these are in development and likely slated to release within the next year and a half, is enough to keep me hyped regardless of all the negativity surrounding Wii U right now. Sounds like they're going to focus mostly on Wii U at E3, or at least for this first Nintendo Direct on Tuesday morning, and that's exactly what they need to do. Show off Mario, Mario Kart, Smash Bros., and Wind Waker HD for the first time, and then provide updates on games they announced back in January's Nintendo Direct, plus reveal Retro Studios' mystery game as the finale, and I think this could be Nintendo's best E3 ever, with or without an actual press conference.

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

I made this Vid, I hope you all like it!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

If anyone is riding on a boat it is me! My spoiled ass has been on 7 cruises thanks to my parents. I believe this video sums it up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T095mFdW8 (for Wii U users)

Around the Network

Here for Star Tropics, obviously. Enough with Metroid, Retro!

pwin´ every other villain since 1994

AshKetchum1992 said:
I hope there's a new Zelda reveal (not only WW HD and A Link to the Past 2)
And I want to know the setting of the new 3D Super Mario game, will Mario return to the Mushroom Kingdom? or will he stay in the Space??
Oh, and please more pokemon!!!!

You think that they will announce/show 3 Zelda games at once ? Not going to happen, you are setting yourself up for disappointment if you think they will tease the new one !

I'm like the rocket Smeags! Front Row Seat, all ready for takeoff!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Mr.Ashtear said:

Is there really a Star Tropics rumor going around?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Mr.Ashtear said:

Is there really a Star Tropics rumor going around?

Someone on Neogaf set this rumor into the world. First we had the rumor that Retro was working on something everyone wants them to make, then the guy from GAF said this game was Star Tropics. I am a big Nintendo fan and never have heared of Star Tropics before, neither have I seen this game been mentioned anywhere in the last 10 years. I highly doubt Star Tropics is the new game by Retro, but yes - the rumor exists.