By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3/ND 2013 Thread: That's A Wrap! The Wait Begins for E3 2014!

gamrConnect, What Game is Your Game of the Show?

Bayonetta 2 (Wii U) 15 14.42%

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) 4 3.85%

The Legend of Zelda: A Li... 1 0.96%

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD (Wii U) 2 1.92%

Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) 24 23.08%

Pokemon X/Y (3DS) 4 3.85%

Super Mario 3D World (Wii U) 5 4.81%

Super Smash Bros. (3DS/Wii U) 16 15.38%

X (Wii U) 25 24.04%

Other 2 1.92%

Total:98

Oh, I know they'll disappoint one way or the other. We just can't have nice things. We just can't.

*tries desperately to keep hype level down*

Around the Network

Only 40 minutes? :(

Let's hope those 40 min are just pure games, no BS between.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Should I get myself hyped hmmmm?

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

10 mins

T minus 15 minutes and counting...

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!
Around the Network

Bummer

I was hoping for at least 1 hour long ND. With time for 3DS, Miiverse and other things, there'll be barely any time to show the games.

*hype level -1*

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Hype music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95IU-az6K-o

menx64 said:
DanneSandin said:
Seriously, am I the only one tired of all these open world shooters?! ENOUGH!!!! Destiny, Titanfall (which looked mighty cool), CoD, Battlefield, Division, Watch Dogs (also looking good) and I probably forgot about one or two... Nintendo, show us the good stuff! E3 has been good so far, just knock it out of the park now!

I thought MS conference was good, but they should have addressed the whole DRM, always online and none-used games issues though. But they had WAY better pacing than Sony. Sony's first 30-45 minutes were boring as hell. But they managed to do a bang up job! Taking shots at MS was cool to see, but I felt that the audiences reaction was kind of an over reaction; they only did what they were supposed to do. They ain't no knights in shining armor.

I'd say that MS gets a B-/C+ and Sony gets an A- (bad initial pacing, and few exclusive games and paying for online BS!)

no, you ae not alone. Yes, some of the games looked pretty cool, but I feel like everything is just more of the same... That's why I am crossing fingers Nintendo delivers bigtime! Let's do it ninty dont let us down!!!

Yeah, I'm hoping Nintendo brings it! Give us your new tasty IP Miyamoto - oh God of Everything that is Video Games!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

10 Minutes left!
So, so, so, so, ready to see Reggie and the guys appear!

Only 40 minutes? :(

Let's hope those 40 min are just pure games, no BS between.

Nintendo and PC gamer