By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The gap is gone! PS3 pass X360 in Worlwide sales!

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

Congrats to Sony especially after all the doom in the PS3's early life, it has really come a long way from then.

Sony PS3 outsells 360 now believe!!!!! the 7th gen. war ends when all one 8th gen. console has sold over 5m units.
that signafies a new gen. has begun, and the race is on.

lol bout damn time.

What would be fun to see play out is a see-saw effect where the 360 mini and E3 price cuts allow a constant battle for 2nd until November.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Ok nevermind lol. Those numbers i posted were from 11th May, not 18th. But it's about time that the PS3 took it's deserved spot as 2nd. It was well worth the battle.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
badgenome said:

One of my fav Kaz gifs!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Not bad for coming out a year late at such a steep price. Hopefully they'll never have to learn such a tough lesson again.