By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - WHEN DID WE VOTE TO BECOME MEXICO? By, Ann Coulter

SPORTS

Around the Network
badgenome said:
SPORTS

See I was hoping this was some huge anti-soccer rant too.

Oh well.

Moved.  This should be...

I'll be watching this one... so keep it civil.

I didn't read any of that, but:

".. she ought to be in prision for wearing a hijab." Ann Coulter 04,2013

4:11 in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Irqj87lNL9E

Okay, now that that's sorted...

We voted to become Mexico when we elected politicians who decided that the Hispanic vote was the future because it was growing so quickly because of mass immigration so they couldn't limit mass immigration because the Hispanic vote was growing so quickly and they had to win it because it was the future.

And as always... my opinion is....

Tighten the boarder, followed by an increase in legal immigration from EVERYWHERE allowing a more diverse immigrant class that pulls from continents and countries equally, allowing a more culturally diverse immigrant group.

Implement a specific entrepreneur visas and citizenship path for people who plan to open businesses in the Untied States.

General opinion on Ann Coulter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1seThIG34R8

Not nessisairly to that degree but basically she greatly overplays everything to get paid.

Around the Network

We are only reclaming our territories so say good bye to california, nevada, colorado, new mexico, utah, arizona and texas

You already became Mexico. When? When your politicians decided a vote is more important than the country. I.E. They pass bills thinking about how many votes that bill is going to give them, not if that bill is going to make the USA better. Both Republicans and Democrats.

So, politics like that only benefit politicians, not the rest of the country. Are you becoming Mexico because of the mexicans? Maybe, I don't know. But with that political system you will (very, ver, very slowly) become a third world country. And the only ones to blame will be your politicians (not Mexicans).

spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

We are only reclaming our territories so say good bye to california, nevada, colorado, new mexico, utah, arizona and texas

Probably is going to happen. There is a huge majority of the population of California that is of Mexican decent. Even in Illinois Mexicans are a large demographic. Or Maybe we will just allow Mexico to become a state someday.

Nah our culture, history, identity and food is too rich to be absorbed

MANUELF said:
spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

Probably is going to happen. There is a huge majority of the population of California that is of Mexican decent. Even in Illinois Mexicans are a large demographic. Or Maybe we will just allow Mexico to become a state someday.

I guess you've never been to CA.

thranx said:
MANUELF said:
spurgeonryan said:
MANUELF said:

I guess you've never been to CA.

What is there?