By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Am I the only one who doesn't understand people saying the PS4 reveal was amazing compared to Xbox One?

@prof

The fact that Sony wasn't ready is just a testament to the fact that they're not as professional as Mcrosoft. Also even though Microsoft was ready, that doesn't meant their e3 won't be huge. Have you heard about the fifteen exclusives? I would bet every dollar i own that e3 will be better for Microsoft. Sony just can't compete.

Around the Network
Rudisha said:
I agree. The ps4 conference was very weak. They showed a bunch of sequels and some new IPs which aren't going to be big (knack and driveclub). Microsoft on the other hand showed stuff for gamers and casuals. This thing is going to sell like hot cakes. This console will be beast!

Really? So far I was under the impression the stuff for gamers was reserved for E3. Would you honestly call trailers of EA Sports games and CoD without a glimpse of actual gameplay (showing off the engine != gameplay) "stuff for gamers"?

KHlover said:
Rudisha said:
I agree. The ps4 conference was very weak. They showed a bunch of sequels and some new IPs which aren't going to be big (knack and driveclub). Microsoft on the other hand showed stuff for gamers and casuals. This thing is going to sell like hot cakes. This console will be beast!

Really? So far I was under the impression the stuff for gamers was reserved for E3. Would you honestly call trailers of EA Sports games and CoD without a glimpse of actual gameplay (showing off the engine != gameplay) "stuff for gamers"?

they didn't show gameplay no. But they showed hope, which is just as good. Do you hear about the fifteen exclusives. Also, do you think your clever because you posted "!="? You think that's makes you cool? Because it doesn't.

Rudisha said:
KHlover said:
Rudisha said:

they didn't show gameplay no. But they showed hope, which is just as good. Do you hear about the fifteen exclusives. Also, do you think your clever because you posted "!="? You think that's makes you cool? Because it doesn't.

Do you think insulting me makes you look clever? It doesn't.

Rudisha said:
@prof

The fact that Sony wasn't ready is just a testament to the fact that they're not as professional as Mcrosoft. Also even though Microsoft was ready, that doesn't meant their e3 won't be huge. Have you heard about the fifteen exclusives? I would bet every dollar i own that e3 will be better for Microsoft. Sony just can't compete.

I wouldn't say Sony can't compete. They've already announced 4 games and if they announce another 6 games at E3 then that will be enough. Also we don't know how many of Xbox One's games will be arcade and kinect games. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
KHlover said:
Rudisha said:
KHlover said:
Rudisha said:

What!?!? You are lie. Where have I left an insult. All I said was posting "!=" is not something that proves your cleverness. I never even said you weren't clever. Please don't report me.

Rudisha said:
KHlover said:
Rudisha said:
KHlover said:
Rudisha said:

What!?!? You are lie. Where have I left an insult. All I said was posting "!=" is not something that proves your cleverness. I never even said you weren't clever. Please don't report me.

I don't report someone for something this petty. Yeah, maybe "insult" was the wrong word, it just was plain rude.

Ben, look @ who is bashing the console and reveal. It's mostly people who wouldn't buy it in the first place.

maximrace said:
Ben, look @ who is bashing the console and reveal. It's mostly people who wouldn't buy it in the first place.

There are a LOT of xbox fans who are also pissed at Microsoft.

UnitSmiley said:
maximrace said:

There are a LOT of xbox fans who are also pissed at Microsoft.

They aren't bashing the reveal, they are just mad about the info leaked afterwards