By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First time in my life, I might be a single console owner next gen.

bonkers555 said:
MoHasanie said:
Well you shouldn't not get the PS4 just cause PS fans annoyed you. The PS4 could be a great console and could have games on it that you would like. Also, don't write off the Xbox One so quickly cause E3 could bring lots of good news.
And do try to get either the PS4/ Xbox One cause if you don't, then you will miss out on a lot of great third party games.

Xbox did bring some GREAT games I would love to play; Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, Spark and the NEW HALO!

But the policies are still there so it's a no go for me.

True, I myself am thinking of getting it in 4-5 years to play Halo but not tight now. 

So are you going to get a PS4? Sony seems to be doing the right thing for gamers unlike Microsoft. You can have a WiiU for Nintendo exclusives, and PS4 to play third party games as well as exclusives. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network
MoHasanie said:
bonkers555 said:
MoHasanie said:
Well you shouldn't not get the PS4 just cause PS fans annoyed you. The PS4 could be a great console and could have games on it that you would like. Also, don't write off the Xbox One so quickly cause E3 could bring lots of good news.
And do try to get either the PS4/ Xbox One cause if you don't, then you will miss out on a lot of great third party games.

Xbox did bring some GREAT games I would love to play; Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, Spark and the NEW HALO!

But the policies are still there so it's a no go for me.

True, I myself am thinking of getting it in 4-5 years to play Halo but not tight now. 

So are you going to get a PS4? Sony seems to be doing the right thing for gamers unlike Microsoft. You can have a WiiU for Nintendo exclusives, and PS4 to play third party games as well as exclusives. 

There's a better chance of me getting a XboxOne over a PS4 right now. Already talking to a close friend who build PC to see how much will it cost to build a great gaming PC. PC will like be the top choice for 3rd party games as of now.

bonkers555 said:

There's a better chance of me getting a XboxOne over a PS4 right now. Already talking to a close friend who build PC to see how much will it cost to build a great gaming PC. PC will like be the top choice for 3rd party games as of now.

Really?! I understand the Xbox One has more impressive exclusives right now, but Sony said they will release 20 exlcusives and I'm sure they will be great. Do give the PS4 another chance. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

So... because a select few of the fanbase of an awesome product pissed you off (why you even allow them that power is a different conversation) then you are going to forgo having that awesome product.... that has to be the silliest thought process I've seen in a while