By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First time in my life, I might be a single console owner next gen.

Trunkin said:
If you switch to PC gaming, you can get 3rd party games, tons of indie exclusives, AND have a good computer AT THE SAME TIME!

ORDER NOW!!

And oculus rift.

that's the most truly next gen thing I've seen for a while.

Around the Network
Corey said:
Your loss if you don't want to get a Playstation.

Perhaps go for a PC if you want all the 3rd party software, because you sure as hell aren't going to get the best offerings on the wiiu.

You say that as if personal preference/taste holds no bearing whatsoever on what one considers "good" or not.

It isn't someone's "loss" if they don't buy a Playstation, if they don't care for PS exclusive software, is it.

Well you shouldn't not get the PS4 just cause PS fans annoyed you. The PS4 could be a great console and could have games on it that you would like. Also, don't write off the Xbox One so quickly cause E3 could bring lots of good news.
And do try to get either the PS4/ Xbox One cause if you don't, then you will miss out on a lot of great third party games.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

MoHasanie said:
Well you shouldn't not get the PS4 just cause PS fans annoyed you. The PS4 could be a great console and could have games on it that you would like. Also, don't write off the Xbox One so quickly cause E3 could bring lots of good news.
And do try to get either the PS4/ Xbox One cause if you don't, then you will miss out on a lot of great third party games.

That's the thing that worry me most. Might be a PC gamer for the first time in my life next gen if the WiiU don't get any 3rd party support.

bonkers555 said:
MoHasanie said:

That's the thing that worry me most. Might be a PC gamer for the first time in my life next gen if the WiiU don't get any 3rd party support.

But you shouldn't miss out on PS4 just because a few fans irritate you, cuz there will be a lot more who'll welcome you.

Around the Network

Sorry can't relate, as I have expendable income and enjoy videogames.

Panama said:
Sorry can't relate, as I have expendable income and enjoy videogames.

It's unfortunate that I'm poor and don't like to play games much. :(

bonkers555 said:

I really hope that 3rd parties start to see the light and support the WiiU so I don't have to jump in XboxOne/PS4 in the near future. Who else is in the same boat?

I do hope that third parties release Wii U ports of any/all the games they develop for X1 and PS4. However, I'm sure there are going to be multi-plat X1/PS4 games that don't come out for Wii U and also exclusive X1, PS4 games that are going to be exceptional. The questions are 1) whether the Wii U can satisfy you as a gamer and 2) how much you can resist any unplayable games you're interested in.

I personally hope that I don't get tempted to buy either of the 2013(14?) consoles, but I'm sure that there will be games I won't be able to resist on both the PS4 and X1.

Thechalkblock said:
bonkers555 said:

I really hope that 3rd parties start to see the light and support the WiiU so I don't have to jump in XboxOne/PS4 in the near future. Who else is in the same boat?

I do hope that third parties release Wii U ports of any/all the games they develop for X1 and PS4. However, I'm sure there are going to be multi-plat X1/PS4 games that don't come out for Wii U and also exclusive X1, PS4 games that are going to be exceptional. The questions are 1) whether the Wii U can satisfy you as a gamer and 2) how much you can resist any unplayable games you're interested in.

I personally hope that I don't get tempted to buy either of the 2013(14?) consoles, but I'm sure that there will be games I won't be able to resist on both the PS4 and X1.

I have never in my life been dissapointed by Nintendo so I have faith that the WiiU will have plenty of games I will enjoy.

MoHasanie said:

Xbox did bring some GREAT games I would love to play; Dead Rising 3, Titan Fall, Spark and the NEW HALO!

But the policies are still there so it's a no go for me.