By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ex Xbox supporters post in thread...

I don't consider myself a fan of any Companies but I do game most on Xbox, I refuse to allow Microsoft try to charge me extra for services I already have for free, But I'm leaning PS4 day one unless they go the same route then ill build a PC

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network

I always thought you where a Sony fanboy honestly :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

chocoloco said:

Fan of xbox original and my 360, but hating everything about xone.

LMAO That is the best gif i've seen in my entire life.

Wowowowo. Can't we wait? The console isn't even out already and we all need clarifications about ALMOST EVERYTHING.

Judging by your 360 game collection you where never that much of a xbox supporter to begin with.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
Spazzy_D said:

Weird how all your currently played games are PS3 games, what with you being an xbox fan boy that jumped ship yesterday.

Sony fanboys are more up in arms than Xbox fans. Me personally I'm waiting on a better explanation of everything before I make up my mind. Most likely I will get Xbox One. Day One.

Can I ask why? What makes the Xbox One a Day 1 purchase for you? 

I dropped my support for Xbox some time after the 360 launched and they haven't done anything to lure me back. Thankfully the PS4 is looking good, if things change I have been in need of creating my own PC and will rightfully do so.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

1337 Gamer said:
tres said:
you know what i wonder how many gamers enrage by microsoft so called anti-consumer stance vote republican.. thats saying you can be anti-consumer in everything but my games. now that would be a good poll to have on gaf wonder if i could join lol

Why? What correlation do you think you would find?

OT: Im rather upset. But... To be fair I was drifting further and further away from console gaming in recent years. However this is looking like it may finally burn whatever bridge I still had left.

i always wonder like to know the thought process behind the way people think. i.e. most people are pro business until a business impact their life

ZenfoldorVGI said:
Yep, I'm probably gonna shy away from the One. I don't have use for the HDMI-passthru, as my "gaming" TV is not my living room TV. I can't make non-gamers set thru my 12 hour gaming sessions on the main TV.

Also, I hate the fact that you need an internet connection to register your games. Would prefer a DRM free market.

Finally, don't like the fact that their most recent presser was so casual focused, seems like its not being marketed towards me. I'll work with PC/Playstation for the time being, plenty of games to keep my happy.

Seece and Zen both back within a 24-hour period? Seriously, WTF is going on around here?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

sales2099 said:
Geez I hope gamers treat relationships differently then consoles :P

I mean, if it was the same, then you would break up every time your relationship hits the first rough patch. You'll never have a long term relationship like that. You have to work at it and create a foundation together if you want it to survive. If you don't, then you were never into it in the first place.

Case in point, MS can fix all these issues with a firmware update and a strong E3. But apparently you all ready dumped them. Tsk tsk.

Well what if your girlfriend takes your money, disrespects you and refuses to satisfy you sexually, you'd get rid of her wouldn't you?