By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
roadkillers said:
I dunno if MH3, FFXIII, Versus can stay exclusive then maybe. God of War will be released and kill the Xbox.

you are talking about japan.

FFXII or MHP3 would not sell there on x360. (a mere 200k on x360 vs 2 million on ps3 /wii)

however they would be sold in huge quantities if released on Wii/ps3.

Had LOST PLANET sold well on x360 in japan...I am sure CAPCOM would not have taken any plans to release it on PC

Around the Network

one thing people haven't really taken into consideration is that the Core 360 lacks a hard drive. No hard drive means that the 360 will be able to cost-reduce much more effectively (Hard drives tend to get bigger with time, but not cheaper). A hard drive adds a significant amount to the price, and I think while people think the core will just die, it's really going to be the first HD system to reach a mass market price ($200) and it could take off if the games are there for it

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

A core 360 is pointless to get, you need to get a memory card for 40 bucks then that's already 340 dollars, isn't it worth it to pay the 60 extra dollars for wireless controls and a hard drive? I think it is...

I think Lost Planet was a lot more focused on the American market and not the Japanese and it did well in the US. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

flash drives (memory cards) will reduce in price much more than a hard drive. And when the difference is $240 and $300, $60 seems like much more

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

omgwtfbbq said:
flash drives (memory cards) will reduce in price much more than a hard drive. And when the difference is $240 and $300, $60 seems like much more

Yeah, but Microsoft seems completely willing to exploit people by overcharging for their accessories; $180 for a 120GB hard-drive is insane. When you consider that (at retail) you can buy a similar hard-drive for $80 and Microsoft is buying them by the Million they should (easily) be able to charge $100 and make a tidy profit.