By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brain Training - it refuses money

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5gMwDe1ovbiILhtf3JKM2Ez79rGvA

I wish I had that kind of love for my work. 

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

What a poor guy, only 100K a year. How does he survive?

That is dedication, perhaps Nintendo should name a character after him.

If I had 11 million I would buy and distribute Phoenix Wright games.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

What a self righteous prick, he should get of his high horse, take the frigging money, enjoy it, and just STFU!!!

on another note, if he doesn't want the money then he just should of gave it to me, that or charity, I say me. XD

Around the Network
ItsaMii said:
If I had 11 million I would buy and distribute Phoenix Wright games.

I think that phoenix wright should be taught compulsory in schools all around the world.

It's the best thing that has ever happened

He turned down 11 million dollars?...sounds like Dr. Kawashima needs his brain checked.

Well, i can understand him perfectly. He makes decent living, he works on something that he's enthustiastic of.
Although, i got the impression that he's not dedicated to his family, which i don't see such a good thing.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Learning your kids to earn their own money can be a good thing.

I'm sure his $100K a year gets them everything they a normal kid would need.

Troll_Monster said:
What a self righteous prick, he should get of his high horse, take the frigging money, enjoy it, and just STFU!!!

on another note, if he doesn't want the money then he just should of gave it to me, that or charity, I say me. XD

man, read the article. He has been using it to build research labs for aging and cancer. In total he has spent 700m yen (or aprox $6.5m) on two laboratories. So Even if he took the rest of the money he can, he would only get ~$4.5m. But supposedly he has been using that $4.5m to fund research.

Don't go calling people selfrighteous pricks, especially when they are helping aging citizens.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)