By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - It is official, New Xbox is named "XBOX One"- Pics of back of system and specs!

dane007 said:
VGKing said:
dane007 said:
They didn't specify it as ddr 3 . They just said 8gbs of memory.

Because it's a negative. Trust me, its DDR3. If they had GDDR5, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

You can't based your assumption or opinion as facts without proof. as neither of those are facts as its biased to the individual who said it. Know the difference before posting stuff like that :)

VgLeaks got other parts of the Xbox One correct, there's no reason to believe they didn't get the specs right.

If the specs were top-notch and ahead of the competition, we would have known about them by now.

Around the Network

I am still wondering about 5 billion transistors. PS4 is about 3 bn and there is no way 32 mb esram takes 2 billion.

VGKing said:
dane007 said:
VGKing said:
dane007 said:

Because it's a negative. Trust me, its DDR3. If they had GDDR5, they would have shouted it from the rooftops.

You can't based your assumption or opinion as facts without proof. as neither of those are facts as its biased to the individual who said it. Know the difference before posting stuff like that :)

VgLeaks got other parts of the Xbox One correct, there's no reason to believe they didn't get the specs right.

If the specs were top-notch and ahead of the competition, we would have known about them by now.

They are top-notch but perhaps not as good as ps4.

A pic from the inside:

I am somehow confused... The picture isn't that big but it seems the 10 black chips around the apu are ram. But how does this work? 10 chips for 8 gb ram? This looks odd to me.

Edit: found another 6 chips :) So everything fine now. But where is the esram located? It has to be on-die somewhere. I wonder where SHAPE is.

spurgeonryan said:

Pic of back of system!

Woah no componant. So basically unless you have an HDTV or Monitor you are out of luck. Seems to go in line with the rest of their decisions for the Xbox One.

Around the Network
walsufnir said:
I am still wondering about 5 billion transistors. PS4 is about 3 bn and there is no way 32 mb esram takes 2 billion.

Didn't some of the rumours mention extra ARM processors? It's possible considering all the multimedia features.

can i ask, does the new controller still use AA batteries?

LOL. Second Xbox was called 360 and not 2 so it wont look like its generation behind PS3...

The actual console itself is surprisingly square despite it fitting with the name.

I have no love for the name but it is what it is.

VGKing said:
dane007 said:
VGKing said:
dane007 said:

so di they guess the cpu beign a custome made 8 core by microsoft or did it leak teh amd one thats found in the ps4.Having a blu u was a no brainer. anyone would have bene able to guess it lol and a big hard drive.  Trrue but then again its rumor until confirmed by ms and so far nothing has been said by them. Not really . When 360 was announced Ms didn't release all of the technical specs . Unlike sony they don't have to sho it offas power doesn't matter . What matter ois how you use the power in making games.