By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft Can Claim It Won The Last Console Generation - Molyneux

Tagged games:

They sold less HW and SW than Nintendo, they grew less, they made less profit - No, Nintendo still won the last Gen.

Around the Network

Wii pretty much win this Gen,

Apple, Google and Samsung - would you put facebook in the same pool of the ps3 and xbox game ?

I don't think so.

Once again, molyneux praise to much from is butt. You don't ask a redneck patriot who win the vietnam war.

I'm with him. Microsoft won easily..... All you Ninty and Sony fans should bow at the knee.

I'm kidding of course. Imagine if I was like that?

American-centred point of view, perhaps ?

Well, anyone can "claim" they won the last console generation.

Around the Network

Sega won.... :P

lol lol we all have a world we imagine we live in! i guess his little world is this lmao poor fella cause nowhere no how can anybody deny nintendo won

lol What a joke.

If you were giving out prizes, they wouldn't get winner. They could get "most improved" maybe. Actually no, I guess that would be Nintendo. No, I wouldn't say they "won" in any way, but they can be pleased internally that they made major market share gain and increased brand awareness significantly.

He also can claim fable 2 and 3 were the best games released their respective years. It does not make it true though. And before the year is up ps3 may have out sold the 360, so if he thinks finishing 3rd is winning something is up.