By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Next-gen FIFA to be shown tomorrow at Xbox event

meh, I was expecting other kind of multiplatform games; hopefully there are more.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
NiKKoM said:
Augen said:

My big thing I'd like to see is atmosphere. I have never felt any game gets across the feel of a match properly. Hoping stadiums and supporters with banners and tifo come across this generation.

I just hope for a super realistic C. Ronaldo who makes evey move I want him to make.. And I mean every move.. <3

Introducing the cry-like-a-little-girl button.

well that confirms software will actually be shown tomorrow. kowenicki should be happy to know my main worry has been averted and i won't be criticizing the reveal for this.

so fifa is unlikely to be exclusive out-right so do we think this means timed-exclusive, exclusive dlc, or just free spotlight time for EA?

If the reveal is only an hour, how will they fit everything in?

Man...will EA go exclusive??
Theoretically, Sony would already know if they will or not.

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
Augen said:

My big thing I'd like to see is atmosphere. I have never felt any game gets across the feel of a match properly. Hoping stadiums and supporters with banners and tifo come across this generation.

I just hope for a super realistic C. Ronaldo who makes evey move I want him to make.. And I mean every move.. <3

Will FIFA finally match PES in that? See below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9nUdTxIqFw

pezus said:
Seeing the generational jump for both CoD and FIFA will be interesting. Like I said in the other thread, I hope they didn't get some exclusivity deal on FIFA

14.5million overall (Shipments+Digital)

4.65million X360 (Vg chartz)

I think they'd be pissing of the majority of their customers If they did!

Edit: Exclusive, Not a Badgering chance! (Look at the numbers)

PSP Lifetime more than PSV+3DS Lifetime.

Dr.JimmyRustles said:
Great, so its like the past 20 FIFAs right.

no -fifa64 was really different.

it will be like the past 16 FIFA's.

pezus said:
Seeing the generational jump for both CoD and FIFA will be interesting. Like I said in the other thread, I hope they didn't get some exclusivity deal on FIFA

I actually think they will.   M$ has lost this gen because of europe and Japan, so if they get better in Europe they might get better.

Heavenly_King said:
pezus said:

I actually think they will.   M$ has lost this gen because of europe and Japan, so if they get better in Europe they might get better.

MS is a big winner this gen, they haven't lost anything