By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Believe GT6 Will Score 92-94 At Metacritic. And You?

Tagged games:

Be very lucky if it hits 90 on metacritic, more than likely 82-85 metacritic.

Around the Network

Its hard to say.

Depends on Forza 5. Remember if Forza 5 is at E3 playable and is really moving forward with next gen hardware, I feel it may affect what reviewers think come reviewing GT6. They may compare it unfairly to a next gen forza. Which I think would be unfair. They should just compare it to current gen games.

I say it could be anywhere between 80 - 94 due to this possible variable.

Nsanity said:
J_Allard said:
Of the 1000+ cars and all the tracks, are they all actual PS3 quality stuff now or is it a mix of incredible looking stuff and dog turd stuff like GT5? My opinion hinges entirely on this.

Gran Turismo 6 will still have Standard cars without interiors: http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Gran-Turismo-6-will-still-have-Standard-cars-without-interiors

Yeah that blows. I would so rather get a well developed GT6 on PS4 than another half baked PS3 game which will surely lead to a half baked PS4 game down the line.

Blood_Tears said:
Calling it now, reviewers will punish GT6 and score it low only based on the fact that it's on PS3 and not PS4. Once critics see more of Forza 5 it will be game over for GT6 (solely on the review side only, sales will still favor GT6)

Forza5 will be a rushed game on new hardware.  GT6 will be polished shined perfected.  If any one will get punshed it will be Forza for being a inferior game comapred to a previous gen one.

BeElite said:
Blood_Tears said:
Calling it now, reviewers will punish GT6 and score it low only based on the fact that it's on PS3 and not PS4. Once critics see more of Forza 5 it will be game over for GT6 (solely on the review side only, sales will still favor GT6)

Forza5 will be a rushed game on new hardware.  GT6 will be polished shined perfected.  If any one will get punshed it will be Forza for being a inferior game comapred to a previous gen one.

Forza 5 will not be a rushed game it has the same two year development cycle as all the other previous Forza games.  As a matter of fact since they been working on it since before Forza 4 by the time it goes gold it will probably have a longer development cycle then most previous Forza game.  Also lets not forget that Turn 10 has over twice as many employees as PD (300+ (Forza 3 numbers probably a lot higher now) versus 140+).   On top of that they outsource some of their work, they can turn out high quality games rather quickly. 

Around the Network
BeElite said:
Blood_Tears said:

GT6 still has shitty PS2 asset standard cars. Therefore it cannot be "polished shined perfected".

Nsanity said:

Gran Turismo 6 will still have Standard cars without interiors: http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Gran-Turismo-6-will-still-have-Standard-cars-without-interiors

Every car in GT5 have interior view... why GT6 will not? Bias is bias.

It'll never pass Fire Emblem Awakening, sorry

i predict 88... even tho i wish it will get 92+

The previews are good, really good... 90+ seems to be the lowest metascore.