By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I Believe GT6 Will Score 92-94 At Metacritic. And You?

Tagged games:

J_Allard said:
Of the 1000+ cars and all the tracks, are they all actual PS3 quality stuff now or is it a mix of incredible looking stuff and dog turd stuff like GT5? My opinion hinges entirely on this.

Mixed... Premium and standards cars yet... some standards are converted to premium... and some PS2 tracks are converted to PS3 level... everything new is Premium.

Around the Network

I say kid 70s. Upper 70s if lucky. For the past ten years, Gt has been steadily declining in Metascore. Fora has simply exposed the many, many flaws in Gran Turismo. Reviewers aren't as surprised as they used to be. PD simply can't keep up with the big boys.

87, GT6 will not be for everyone, and the people that it isn't for will be reviewing the game.

It depends on what it's released on.

If it's the PS3, then I would say somewhere around 88-90 will probably be most likely.
if it's on the PS4, then I think it will do around 95-98.

pokymon90 said:
87, GT6 will not be for everyone, and the people that it isn't for will be reviewing the game.

Terrible logic.

By that standard no GT would have gotten above a 90. But they did. So no, that is definitely not the case.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
J_Allard said:
Of the 1000+ cars and all the tracks, are they all actual PS3 quality stuff now or is it a mix of incredible looking stuff and dog turd stuff like GT5? My opinion hinges entirely on this.

Mixed... Premium and standards cars yet... some standards are converted to premium... and some PS2 tracks are converted to PS3 level... everything new is Premium.

Well fuck this game then.

I hope sometime in the PS4's lifetime we see a next gen GT game.

yo_john117 said:
pokymon90 said:

Terrible logic.

By that standard no GT would have gotten above a 90. But they did. So no, that is definitely not the case.

no he makes sense. As seen by gt5, the gt series is in strong decline and will continue to decline forever.

yo_john117 said:
pokymon90 said:

Terrible logic.

The game is slow.

87-92

While I think GT6 will be a great game, simply fixing most of the problems in GT5 will not be enough. There are still standard cars in this game, and well I'm not really awar of the new features coming to this game. Plus since it's the end of the gen, it's harder to get a 92 or higher score, GT6 has to prove that it's better then everything else.

To be honest, anything can happen.

---

You should make a sales prediction thread!

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Skeeuk said:

GT6 is a fanboy reviewers dream come true, every bit will be nit picked so id say 80-85

This.