By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which European country are you?

Tagged games:

Zappykins said:
Kasz216 said:

What kind of place do you live in that people can blow smoke into i?

I live in an urban apartment.  There is a nice little bench area new my window.  It is a non smoking area, but we always get a few inconsiderate neighbors every so often that smoke there ALL the time.  It's really awful as it goes directly into my place. :(

I ask them nicely, the first few times, and people usually move on, but it's such a relentless pain.  They say they don’t like smoking in their place – but don’t realize they are smoking in others homes.

Others people wonder in and smoke there too.  It further complicated by the fact that most people keep their windows open all the time here.  You can hear them slamming in disapproval but some smokers are also the kind of people that feed off the negativity from others.  (So have a cig and ruin someone’s day – a win for them.)

They don’t last long, but seem, like a Sith Lord, to get replaced often.

Ah, that explains it.  Our overhangs generally are right under others so i've never had that happen before.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:
Denmark it is, then.

Welcome to the Club!  There is a bunch of us fellow Denmarkers here. (That's what they call themselves right!?  Anyway, like the name - DenMarkers.)

Althought, I hope you are tall, average male there is 6'3".  I guess the result of all that happiness.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Zkuq said:
Denmark it is, then.

Welcome to the Club!  There is a bunch of us fellow Denmarkers here. (That's what they call themselves right!?  Anyway, like the name - DenMarkers.)

Althought, I hope you are tall, average male there is 6'3".  I guess the result of all that happiness.

Woah! 6'3"!? I'm just 1.8 m, that's way less. 6'3" is huge!

Zkuq said:
Zappykins said:
Zkuq said:
Denmark it is, then.

Woah! 6'3"!? I'm just 1.8 m, that's way less. 6'3" is huge!

Ok, well, you might be a tiny bit higher than me.  Depending on how poofy your hair is.  Good, then we can be their 'nice little friends from other country.'

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

^What, you guys, finding so exciting in being Danish (even though it's only spiritually so to speak)? *hopes no Danish people here* IMO boring, the only cool Danish people I know are Prince Hamlet and H.C.Andersen, meh.

BTW avg. Danish male is 6 feet tall, I'm fitting in nicely.

Around the Network

Wow im Swedish and I got Swedish
XD

UK here

Hm, Denmark.

The Canada of Europe.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
Hm, Denmark.

The Canada of Europe.

How so?

mai said: