By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Parties: What we know. MSFT and Sony

smroadkill15 said:

I don't think so. D4 is made by the team that did Deadly Premonition. 

Thank you. Updated it.  I guessMSFT now has 22 1st party studios with many of them working on multiple titles O.O  I also learned recently that Black Tusk is working on 4 titles.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

Thank you. Updated it.  I guessMSFT now has 22 1st party studios with many of them working on multiple titles O.O  I also learned recently that Black Tusk is working on 4 titles.

Wow, didn't know that. Maybe two big AAA games and two smaller xbla size games?

I don't think Skybox sports is a game developemet studio. Looking at the website nothing indicates gaming, but only focuses on TV and mobile. Also Soho Productions should be added so just replace it with Skybox.

http://www.microsoft-careers.com/go/Skybox-Sports/343330/ 

The order 1886 is being made by ready at dawn not santa monica

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

papamudd said:
The order 1886 is being made by ready at dawn not santa monica

Santa Monica is helping.  Look up the developement.

Helping and developing are 2 different things... Sm helps on a lot of first party titles

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

Around the Network
papamudd said:
Helping and developing are 2 different things... Sm helps on a lot of first party titles

It is something they are working on. Not sure why you are even argueing that point.

Bend isn't doing Killzone, Guerilla Cambridge is. Also Naughty Dog is two teams, and you are missing Project Siren.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

JayWood2010 said:
papamudd said:

It is something they are working on. Not sure why you are even argueing that point.

no they are just helping them like they did/are with ps all stars, hohokum, Journey, sorcery, starhawk etc... none of their dedicated studios are working on it. Buut whatever I guess helping still counts.

Osc89 said:
Bend isn't doing Killzone, Guerilla Cambridge is. Also Naughty Dog is two teams, and you are missing Project Siren.

The Last of Us was team 2.  Guerilla Cambridge added.  Thank you.  Project Siren is a team in SCEJ

JayWood2010 said:
Osc89 said:

The Last of Us was team 2.  Guerilla Cambridge added.  Thank you.  Project Siren is a team in SCEJ

I think Project Siren said they were working on a sequel to Gravity Rush last year. They have separate releases like Team ICO, and those other games aren't from them so they must have another being worked on. ND team 2 still exists as well, so I'd put up The Last of Us support/DLC if you think that is the best bet.

And the 343 Industries team 2 game was Halo: Spartan Assault in the end, not Halo 2.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89