By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft talks next-gen Xbox reveal, 'tonnes' of Xbox exclusives to be announced at E3

spoke too soon they have arrived,the nay sayers and the ones who won,t buy nextbox.
prepare for a mass wave of them incoming.

anyway they can,t dampen my and many others EXCITEMENT on here....wooo hooo 3 more days til meltdowns.

Don,t be Fanboys,Be Gamefans,Play games 4ever...GAME ON(msn)

Around the Network

Hopefully it won't be something too impressive. I don't want to have to buy both consoles. :p

Edit: Actually Halo is almost good enough for me to buy it. So as long as there isn't something big I don't like about the console. I'll probably get it eventually.

the2real4mafol said:
Hopefully this means no pointless services or gimmicks are at their conference

Amen brother...

Wishful thinking though unfortunately I reckon.

Instead of talking about the possibilities of the games that are going to be shown or how they gonna look, we're still in little playground fights. What irritates me is that there's a common denominator in xbox's/MS's threads and that doesn't allow people to express their ideas and maybe we can all be informed about something that we don't know.

Talking about informed nobody clarified me on a subject, which is:

"Do you think Microsoft would bring MS Flight Sim to Xbox if extensive amount of people sign a petition asking for it?
Since AC 6 this gen never seen any good flight sim/arcade."

Goatseye said:

Instead of talking about the possibilities of the games that are going to be shown or how they gonna look, we're still in little playground fights. What irritates me is that there's a common denominator in xbox's/MS's threads and that doesn't allow people to express their ideas and maybe we can all be informed about something that we don't know.

"Do you think Microsoft would bring MS Flight Sim to Xbox if extensive amount of people sign a petition asking for it?

Don't really know anything about MS Flight Sim, but if there is a large enough demand, and they feel that they could make a profit on it, then I'm sure they would be open to making it happen.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Goatseye said:

Don't really know anything about MS Flight Sim, but if there is a large enough demand, and they feel that they could make a profit on it, then I'm sure they would be open to making it happen.

So what were waiting on to start a petition? I don't know how to do that somebody start and I'll sign it and make people aware of it.

Sometimes I wish I was a $ony fan, I would be very skilled on making petition that is...

Eeverything I don't like... petition on it.

kowenicki said:
kitler53 said:
i don't like the way that's worded. it makes it sounds like they aren't going to announce any software until E3. i mean, they've got to announce some games at the reveal right?

Why does that matter?

because how ms (sony/nintendo) presents and markets their machine sets the tone for what the machine is.  is a games device that can also do other entertainment or is it an other entertainment device that can also play games?

..it's the same mistake sony make with the ps3 when early on they marketed it as a blu-ray player that also plays games.  if ms's first reveal to the world has no games at all it sends a very clear message: gaming is of secondary importance.  it was a mistake when the ps3 did it.  it will still be a mistake if MS does it.

or i dunno, you don't seem to care about games any more so maybe you don't even want a gaming machine anymore.  you only seem to have interest in MS's business plan lately so maybe you think this will make them money and that's good enough for you.  but i want games.  so yes, i will critizise the fuck out of MS if they don't show any until E3.   ...and i'll have a hell of a lot more ground to stand on then ps4's detractors for not showing the ps4 casing.

Based on how Greenberg described the reveal event my excitement grew for E3 and shrunk for the reveal event.

kowenicki said:
Slimebeast said:

This is how the sentence should be understood:

"it's going to be tonnes of [exclusives and world premieres]"

Yes, tonnes of world premieres like the reveal of COD: Ghosts, Mass Effect 4 and Just Cause 3, and next-gen versions of GTA5, Castlevania, MGS5 and so on.

And what's even more worrying, somebody above listed the NeoGaf rumor that three of those exclusives are League of Legends, Dead Rising 3 and a PC franchise I've never even  heard of.

Games like Dead Rising come dime a dozen, it's not huge to be honest.

League of Legends is comparable to the Diablo 3 reveal at PS4 event. How many gamers were excited about Diablo 3 on consoles? Not many.

And let's not forget that timed exclusives, DLC packs and family Kinect games are also included in the "exclusive" criteria.

is this how its going to be for the next few days.

constant atempts to downplay and ruin the event for the 360 fans.

Of course its VgChartz

This is one of the most anti Xbox forums Ive ever been on

pezus said:
MB1025 said:
A very reliable source on GAF (he broke news days before the Sony conference about Knak and Mark Cerny role with PS4) said Microsoft is going hard for exclusives. He said

League of Legends
Dead Rising 3
Hawken

Will all be next gen exclusives for Microsoft. He also said Insomniac has an exclusive game as well. He went on to say he would love to not have to buy an Infinity, but the way it looks he will. He then said Sony is working on a few deals, but doesn't have the money to throw around like MS does.

Just about everyone trusts him over there.

League of Legends? I wonder how that'll work. Well I'm already playing Hawken on PC so that won't affect me, and Dead Rising doesn't interest me (played a bit of the second one and was disappointed). 

Insomniac with an exclusive would be something...

Insomniac having an exclusive for NeXbox would be a slap to the face fo sony.  That would piss fans off.  Same for Bungie and sony.  I'm not saying it isnt true but I cant see good coming out of it.