By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No More Heroes gets a decent vindication.

First week in North America is nearly 4 times its Japan opening, and nearly twice its total sales there. Nice to see the US market is embracing such games.

BTW, I didn't see a thread about this, even on the sales board, so don't tell me I'm "too late" if there is one already. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network

Yeah I was fairly impressed hope it has some legs!

LordTheNightKnight said:

First week in North America is nearly 4 times its Japan opening, and nearly twice its total sales there. Nice to see the US market is embracing such games.

BTW, I didn't see a thread about this, even on the sales board, so don't tell me I'm "too late" if there is one already.

Um... look harder?

This thread is... kinda different.

Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Um... look harder?

Um, link? 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

best opening week for a suda 51 game

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Um... look harder?

Um, link?

You're still not looking hard enough.  Look harder and you will find it.  ^_~

Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Um... look harder?

Um, link?

You're still not looking hard enough. Look harder and you will find it. ^_~

Yes indeed he needs to look hardeR.

They should have a search engine.

Game needs more eyes on it, mainly some commercials, reviewers are giving it good scores for the most part and I think those people that were following it from those sites picked it up or going to, now they need to get the word out to the rest of the gaming crowd.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=15862

This thread mentions the game, but it's not in the title. Since I don't have the time to search the bodies of threads, and the title is supposed to make the subject clear, I haven't seen a thread about NMH's North American sales.