By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Look at the lines for SSBB! (Famitsu Coverage of Launch)

The_vagabond7 said:
man, this is a depressing revelation. All 10,000+ posts of the smash thread seem to be gone completely. That was alot of work.

That thread was epic.

Around the Network

interesting. gc controllers are the way to go.

A lot of Wiis and GC controllers are moving I see. Impressive. This game is going to sell a lot more than Halo 3 when all is said and done, imo.

I can't wait to get my copy. :D

iherduliekmudkip said:
i don't actually see anyone buying the game, and in the 3rd last picture theres a shelf full of them lol

I guess everyone is buying Gamecube controllers to play DMC 4, right?

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Reminds me of Kwaad when he said the people weren't waiting for Pokemon, it was just a normal crowd LOL. Of course Pokemon would up selling like 1.4 million copies that week.

Around the Network
carlos710 said:
iherduliekmudkip said:
i don't actually see anyone buying the game, and in the 3rd last picture theres a shelf full of them lol

how well could it be selling when the shelves are stacked?

this will be another SMG, everyone hypes the sales, then it dissapoints when the real numbers come in

carlos710 said:
iherduliekmudkip said:

WIN.

Oh, by the way...

Preeeetty....... + like BRAWL = EPIC WIN 

Those pictures make me hate the fact i can't play it now. On a side note will the online be international or regional.

I love fighting games !!! Come on challenge me !

those girls are fugly, lol

I want it.