By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: No GTA5 for U!

And suddenly it looks like the Wii U may actually do worse than the Dreamcast...This is really grim news.

Around the Network

It seems to be as fake as anything I have ever seen. The site, an unknown links an IGN forum thread as a source, and that thread doesn't seem to exist at all. If it comes to the Wii U, I will buy it, and if it doesn't I will buy it on sale through steam for less than $20.

Blacksaber said:
Considering not one big gaming source has picked this up I have major doubts on the returning kits, on the game we will most likely find out tomorrow at the new Direct that covers GTA5's release date.

Avalanche Studios already have said their dev kit is "gathering dust". 

this is not rumor this is most probably fact, GTA was never on Nintendo home console and their other games were laughable at best.

who expected it to be on wiiU in the first place?

Around the Network

Don't believe everything you read, folks.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

Mazty said:
Blacksaber said:
Considering not one big gaming source has picked this up I have major doubts on the returning kits, on the game we will most likely find out tomorrow at the new Direct that covers GTA5's release date.

Avalanche Studios already have said their dev kit is "gathering dust". 

Yes gathering dust, but devs don't return dev kits ever unless they are going under and even then they rarley do.

Former something....

NightDragon83 said:
This is what Nintendo gets for gimping their hardware in favor of a gimmicky control pad that does nothing to enhance the gameplay aspect of 90% of the games released on the system.

the game runs on ps360, so it is not a hardware matter.

Also, last time nintendo made a "gimmicky" controller, people laughed at it, only to eat crow some years later when other companies came up with their desperate rip offs.

You wouldn't want to repeat that party once again, respect for the company that brings us innovations in the gaming arena ;)

Ah well never mind. I wouldn't have bought it anyway. Next wii u is doomed thread please.

I really like how some people take rumors as facts in this thread, shit is awesome funny.