By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Gameplay/Ingame Trailer

Tagged games:

You excited?

Yes 10 41.67%

No 14 58.33%

Total:24

The trailer was so meh what the hell.

Around the Network

I think it looks good. This is the first AC game in a while that I'm actually looking forward to. I wouldn't say I'm super hyped for it or anything like that, but I think I'll enjoy this game when it comes

I'm predicting the cities will be just as boring as the ones in AC3, so I'm not that excited for this. Depending on the next gen line up for the PS4, I'll probably wait for the Black Friday or Christmas price drop.

I am the Playstation Avenger.

When it takes place in Japan, then I'll be interested in it again.

I am genuinely uninterested, and the trailer did nothing, but confirm my suspicions. Namely that it is another clone. Changing the setting doesn't change the fact that it is still the same damn game all over again. At this point the only thing that would get me interested in playing a new installment is if they changed the whole gameplay dynamic. As it is not they have done it to death, and then some. It has gotten so mind numbingly dull at this point. That I couldn't even bring myself to finish the last one I played.