By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil: Revelations demo is now up.

Tagged games:

Downloading it now on the Xbox.

This game was the biggest reason I wanted a 3DS and it was pretty damn good. Looking forward to seeing it again on a screen bigger than a couple inches and using a good control.

I'll post my thoughts after I play through the demo.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

WiiU demo is also aviable (Europe)!

Size: 619MB

Good to hear Wii U demo is up; can't imagine it without the two screens.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wonder if it has 2 player coop with 1 playing on the gamepad and 1 playing with a traditional controller.

But I guess the demo wont show this feature if its available

Well lets see downloading right now

Would also be awesome to have multiplayer with the 3DS version but I guess thats to much to ask for :)

Analog aiming on Wii U is super yanky. There's a huge dead zone and then suddenly your crosshair is flying all over the place. Reminds me of Uncharted Golden Abyss. Does the 360 demo have the same issue?

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

Around the Network

i' am still conflicted. I have it already on my 3DS but i really want it on my Wii U :(

Chandler said:

Analog aiming on Wii U is super yanky. There's a huge dead zone and then suddenly your crosshair is flying all over the place. Reminds me of Uncharted Golden Abyss. Does the 360 demo have the same issue?

Same issue with Monster Hunter Ultimate...also by Capcom. Do they know how an analog stick works? It feels like they would use the analog stick to emulate a second D-Pad -_-

some impressions of the ps360 version would be great since i have no wii u. chandler's wii u impression didn't sound that great but they can change that if enough people complain about it

Alright, I've played through the demo on the 360.

It looks and plays great. It appears the character models have been improved significantly. The menus for a single screen are fine. Controls feel great, gettin them head shots. I'm happy with this port.

That demo however is lame. Very short and not a particularly interesting scene was selected.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

Alright, I've played through the demo on the 360.

It looks and plays great. It appears the character models have been improved significantly. The menus for a single screen are fine. Controls feel great, gettin them head shots. I'm happy with this port.

That demo however is lame. Very short and not a particularly interesting scene was selected.

Is it the scene on the ship from the 3DS demo? With the monster in the closet? I'd love to compare the 3DS graphics directly with the HD graphics^^